Author Topic: Bearing diabolo  (Read 3442 times)

usatama

Bearing diabolo
« on: March 16, 2012, 05:34:19 am »
I'm looking for bearing diabolo (like"vision free diabolo") but it's kinda expensive and came across with revolution diabolo and spintactcs.(both are abr 25 bucks) I used sundiabolo and fitness G4 and vision but never heard of neither of revolution and spintactics. Is there anyone who have ever tried either or both of them? are they durable? are they easy to control? Or if someone happens to know the website to get the kit to make my vision the vision free? I want sth cheaper than 30 usd I also found Zeekio Spinferno diabolos. Is there anyone who happens to know abt that diabolo?

Mediaboy13

Re: Bearing diabolo
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 09:36:48 am »
Hi there!

1st of all Zeekio is terrible as they just rip off other well known brands (sundia, mister babache etc) and sell them as their own.
If you want a fixed axle go for finesse G4 (fitness was a spelling error right?) but if you want bearing go for Sundia. They are more expensive, but  they are the main brand i use. Start off gettinga Sundia One Way Bearing diabolo (http://stores.ebay.com/Diabolo-Galaxy/Sundia-Fly-Diabolo-/_i.html?_fsub=1856656018&_sid=727569768&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322) and get used to that. Afterwards you could get a Triple-Bearing which is 3 times faster (http://stores.ebay.com/Diabolo-Galaxy/Sundia-Shining-Diabolo-/_i.html?_fsub=1856658018&_sid=727569768&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322).They are both extremely tough and durable and last for afew years, add LED kits or if it does get busted buy spare parts. Wide axle is better for both than thin, and if you want a fixed Sundia diabolo go for Tiabolos which are made for multiple diabolo use or Suns. But since you want bearings gofor One Way Bearing and/or Triple Bearing. Sorry for length of post  :-D

Hope that helps!
-Alex

P.S Links are from official eBay Sundia  store (I buy there all the time for Sundia because its better value than most circus sites and it usually takes 1-2 weeks delivery).
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

Sam 1060

Bearing diabolo
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:48:51 am »
Sundia one way bearing diabolos r about 28 pound uk so about 35 40 dollars but it will be money well spent

Mediaboy13

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 11:25:27 am »
Over here in Australia and also in America one way bearing are $50-$60 and triples are $60-$90 (more expensive ones include LEDs). YesAgreeing with Sam, they are worth it!

Sam 1060

Bearing diabolo
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 12:23:39 pm »
Sorry they r about 33 pound in uk n triple is 44 pound I have just checked oddballs.co.uk

Mediaboy13

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 02:52:51 pm »
Over here in Australia and also in America one way bearing are $50-$60 and triples are $60-$90 (more expensive ones include LEDs). YesAgreeing with Sam, they are worth it!
Sorry i have an error as well, hahaha. Triples are $70-$90, not $60

onewheeldave

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 08:23:37 pm »
Bear in mind though, that the sundia fly single bearing ones make a real racket (noise). I'm primarily a fixed axle user, but did get a couple way back and barely use them, just cos I don't like the noise.

The triple bearing sundias seem well thought of, and, I believe, are much quieter: downside is they're very expensive, but, if I do get a bearing diabolo in the future, I'd get the sundia triple bearing.

-Eric-

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 01:23:12 am »
I have the revolution diabolo and its really good but its also small which made it hard for me to learn with.

Sladders

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 07:47:21 pm »
I use a henrys free hub (bearing) and think its pretty tasty . Sends my carbon sticks flying when doing suicide n genocide intergral style tricks.just ordered my second to develop my 2d. As a more mature, responsible individual it gives me extra time to learn tricks . Viva la diabolo

maxmaestro

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 10:05:46 pm »
ya the noise on the single bearing is atrocious. i would advise either triple bearing or i have played around with the henry's one a while back and thought it was really nice however two diabolo with the henry's goes a bit psycho. whats the noise like on the henries bearings? ive also met people who have put sundai bearings on circus cups which felt quite nice. it had the nice weight and feel of a circus but the spin of sundai (this was before the henries bearings came out...)

max