Author Topic: Diaboloist of the Week?  (Read 2681 times)

Mediaboy13

Diaboloist of the Week?
« on: May 04, 2012, 03:10:40 am »
Hi all!

Since recently I have been making many new topics and replies (as you sohuld know if you have been online recently). I had an idea that since we have VOTW maybe we could have a "diaboloist of the week" (or month) award or something similar (like employee of the month), and have that users profile on the side of the front page with a little banner on top say DOTW (or DOTM).
Users could win the award by getting "thanks", posting many topics and/or replies, submitting videos and VOTW submissions.
I'm not sure if this would work, but it was an idea I just had to make the forum better.

Tell me what you think  ;).
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

-Eric-

• Donator
Re: Diaboloist of the Week?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 04:30:53 am »
I think this is a very cool idea. Also, winners of the award could get a thing on the profile saying "DOTM Winner" like how it says "VOTW Contributor" if you have gotten selected for VOTW

haosone

Re: Diaboloist of the Week?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 10:27:12 am »
since diabolist is a person using diabolo so I don't get why person who is active on forum should be a diabolist of the week -.- user of the week would be better... but for me this idea is strange and could evolve to spammer of the week... sometimes one topic/post have more value than 10 of them... but in other hand if that silly title make someone happy why not...