Author Topic: Diabolo.Ca Collab 2012 Editor  (Read 8865 times)

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
Re: Diabolo.Ca Collab 2012 Editor
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 06:01:56 pm »
No. No. No. How would you organize that, get the same theme, don't use the same clips and get the same style? It'd be a mess..
You'd have to communicate really well and on a very regular basis, but it can be done. I'm not in favour of it though. It seems difficult enough to find one person. Let alone two people who are not only good at editing, but who are also able to work together well enough to make this a success.

Vote luabduch.
I agree. Most videos on his youtube channel look good! The editing looks professional.

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 09:04:38 pm »
Luabduch!
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2012, 01:02:44 am »
I honestly don't care... I've been here here for 3 years now and I missed every single collab there has been due to laziness... but anyhow as one of the rather "old guys" here:

Vote luabduch!!!!!!!

-Tipper
Error 404 - Siteswap not found

dudderscircus

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2012, 06:12:00 am »
Luabduch!
'nuff said

Mediaboy13

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2012, 07:24:21 am »
Okay, i guess i'll wait till next year.
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

Egad!

« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2012, 03:11:28 pm »
Luabduch!!!!

Finally got this thread out of the way
Pickles are cucumbers in their ultimate form!

haosone

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2012, 07:27:13 pm »
It's funny last year people were waiting till someone take it to do... nowadays people are choosing a guy who even didn't think about it!

luabduch

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2012, 07:28:39 pm »
This is so cool, I didn't know that so many people here appreciate my work...

You know what, I'll do it!

But I'll not receive new entries now. I'll start getting it in August. we'll probably have 3 months to send (August, september and november). Is it good?
You can start planning and recording already!
Please, at least 720p, I know it's sometimes hard to have a high quality camera but you can always borrow one from a friend! (I did it many times before buying mine, and I live in Brazil, where filming equipment is really expensive, in comparison with USA, countries in europe or other places...)
Lighting doesn't have to be perfect, but at least think about it, also, search for cool backgrounds!
I'll try to put everyone in! (I know the feeling of being out of a collab, and is not that happy), but please, let's make it in high quality!

I can't edit as well as Nico yet, but I'll make my best!

Also, suggestions of good music that can be used (creative commons, attribution license) are always welcome! I have some in mind but I'll probably need more, so if you have a independent band and think that your music could fit, send me! If you find a cool music at jamendo.com, show us!

It can be good to everyone, and we can make a great work together!
Suggestions are welcome too and ca be discussed, always.

Thanks a lot and we'll talk soon!

Mediaboy13

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2012, 05:56:27 am »
Will you take submissions through unlisted or private links on YouTube and JTV?
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

spryoyabe

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2012, 08:09:32 pm »
I would say try to put them on JTV instead of youtube because with youtubeyou have to take the time to go use a youtube video downloader but with JTV you can download right on the same page.

Nico

• Donator
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2012, 01:50:57 am »
Ideally, Nico would be able to do it again since (IMO) the 2010 collab was the best one in terms of editing and effects.
Thanks a lot but definitely won't have the time this year coz of some other projects... but I trust Lucas on this too :-).

maxmaestro

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2012, 09:45:27 am »
luabduch!!! ya this sounds exciting!! ya for whoever said isnt max doing it earlier. it was fun. but a  lot of hard work and quite stressful. so i would like to do it again someday (maybe in a few years if im lucky) but definately not now. but as someone who has edited the collab i would like to push everyone to be helpful. give all your details (name, location) preferably put it on media fire or simular websites. try and make it mp4 or mov (i found the best) RAR and FLAC are the hardest things to convert.... i couldnt find an rar converter to save my life. and also can EVERY ONE SUBMIT and try and do it in the earlier stages. its stressful as it is, and its really nice to have all your footage. i think i got my last peices of footage after xmas... its not that hard to film a trick, if the weather is holding you back then go out this summer and film a few things. (its always nice to have a couple of tricks filmed somewhere anyways. 

good luck to everyone. and it would be awesome to get some more silly ones. (i always remember the lawn mower tricks, i cant even remember most of the others) its always fun and shows how the forums just that bit more friendly if you get what i mean...

thanks
max

luabduch

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2012, 03:09:39 am »
I'll get the submissions throught sites like ge.tt, 4shared, gogle drive, dropbox, or any site you want to upload it and people can't watch it before the real thing is coming.

youtube is not a good idea, it process the video after the upload, we can lose quality.