Author Topic: 3D smoky  (Read 4373 times)

Smoky

3D smoky
« on: September 06, 2005, 07:10:41 pm »
hi i learn to 3D shufling for 1 month and this is the pruduct of my hard work i hope you like it :) here is it : www.poizoneforum.ic.cz/videa/smoky_3D.avi

Nathan

3D smoky
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 10:20:31 pm »
Not bad for just one month of work!

Having just "mastered" the 3d async shuffle, I have some advice for you that was given to me by Jacob (Sharpe) that solidified my pattern tremendously:

When you unwrap the third diabolo, start the left hand motion of the pattern simultaneously. Don't wait one beat, as it seems you are doing. That way you wont have to concentrate on compensating for that diabolo's lack of momentum, and you can focus on the wrapped diabolo's lack of speed.

That advice was given to me for async, but I think it will help you all the same.

barnesy

• Administrator
3D smoky
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 10:25:14 pm »
Looking good, Smoky!

And yes, that advice about the start makes sense when I think of my experiences with three low.  It almost sounds too obvious, but it took me a while to realise that I needed to start running three the very moment I undid the wrap (or stopover in my case), not later.

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
3D smoky
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 10:27:50 pm »
barnsy it's one of the solution but i start the shuflle only when the diabolo which had jumped return in my string :) so it depends on your timing ;^)

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
3D smoky
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 10:39:18 pm »
Tahia, if I remember correctly, with your start (which rocks, I don't know how you do the speedups and keep the two going), the first diabolo after unwrapping is propelled way up, then comes down and you start the shuffle. We're trying to tell smoky to get that diabolo to go up more, like in your start (maybe not that high, that's only for experts :D ).
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
3D smoky
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 02:28:53 am »
Wow, thats even better than me, and ive been trying 3 for about 1.5-2 months(only started diaboloing in late february or early march of 2005). good job, and keep it up :D
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
3D smoky
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 11:47:53 am »
sure ma start is not easy.... but i don't succes the classic star :D !!  so when you unwrape yes try to begin the shuffle only when the diabolo comme back into the string...i know that's it's more easier to say than to do  :?

Smoky

3D smoky
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 04:15:38 pm »
oh thanks...the start is not easy but i try to learn it and i hope i learn it quickly

Spooned

3D smoky
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2005, 06:53:03 pm »
Very nice, esp the two last ones and the orbiter :wink:.
Diabolo or Diablo

Mithew

3D smoky
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2005, 04:03:00 am »
thats awesome for a month.  I've tried 3 diabolo's a few times, and i could never get it for more than a few seconds.
There are 11 types of people in the world.  Those who can count in binary and those who can't.

CZ UFO Peci

3D smoky
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2005, 05:14:24 pm »
Cut the crap Smoky,you have third Circus by the CJC(Czech Juggling Convetion),so that are 2 months. :D Otherwise it´s very nice also two months,good job.
BTW for all another-I´m friend Smoky,so that I know all what he doing.I learn with 3 diabolos month and I do wrong movement with hands but sometimes I do nice shuffling. :D
Peci
All have it but only few peaple doing good job with it.

Smoky

3D smoky
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2005, 06:04:18 pm »
yeah i have third diabolo for a 2 months but i go to the camp for a month i a cant tried to 3d shufling here

fildas

3D smoky
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2005, 07:11:01 pm »
you not show off! to someone it pretty stick and to someone it not pretty stick!I purchased  third circus three months ago...and i not can shuffling with 3 diabolos!!I trying to shuffling with 3d and that is not can....

sorry under my english,my english is not good :roll:
.....sorry, my english is not good.....