Author Topic: New video from the cleveland jugglers  (Read 4441 times)

Alex Z

New video from the cleveland jugglers
« on: September 07, 2005, 11:47:49 pm »
Hey this is a new video from the cleveland jugglers, it has a little toss juggling in it, but all of it is pretty good. enjoy.

http://www.jugglethis.net/filemgmt/singlefile.php?lid=253
Coocoocachoo

Andy S

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 12:17:26 am »
I love watching your videos -- very entertaining.  Nice blind catch.

-Andy

CM

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 02:12:47 am »
Wow...
My attempt at around the body excalibur isn't getting as vertical as I thought. O well  8)
YO!

Arjan

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 10:28:27 am »
Kewl video, nice music, nice juggeling. Inspired me!

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 12:57:40 pm »
Aww, and I was hoping to get my 3 ring pancake ass catch on video first.  Some nifty diaboloing though, how Alex turns that sprinkler around into a fan seems boggling.  Very cool though, I like the lil touches as well.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Martijn

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 01:29:21 pm »
Nice video folks. Some kewl juggling and diabolo in it. I love the 1 diabolo suicide/knots combo of Alex. Great stuff! Keep it coming!
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 02:42:55 pm »
Quote from: xfirebladex
Aww, and I was hoping to get my 3 ring pancake ass catch on video first.  Some nifty diaboloing though, how Alex turns that sprinkler around into a fan seems boggling.  Very cool though, I like the lil touches as well.

Chiok

I think i have a clip of me doing it last year some time  :wink:

juggleBG

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 11:20:39 pm »
Nice work guys.

nev

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2005, 10:13:50 am »
Nice video, nice music and at just about the right skill level for me currently.  Good work.

One question to Alex, a minor thing but its been bugging me all day - at 25 secs you do what seems to be a left backwrap to armstall (or handstall) and then sun it out onto open string as if it were a normal left frontwrap armstall.  How does this work? The only way I can do it is to uncross the left stick/string whilst in the handstall but it doesnt look like you do this (or you do it very fast).
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Alex Z

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2005, 11:14:42 pm »
One question to Alex, a minor thing but its been bugging me all day - at 25 secs you do what seems to be a left backwrap to armstall (or handstall) and then sun it out onto open string as if it were a normal left frontwrap armstall. How does this work? The only way I can do it is to uncross the left stick/string whilst in the handstall but it doesnt look like you do this (or you do it very fast).

dude its pretty simple    really its a right backrap and just let it fall so the other diab goes over it then do the same thing in the vid  its not all that hard but its decent
Coocoocachoo

nev

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2005, 03:57:49 am »
ok i may be missing something here and apologies if i am but you start at 22 sec with a left backwrap to armstalll from open string yes? then throw back on left side and unwrap on left (sorry dont know the name of this zig zag bit) and end with a  normal backwrap on the right stick.  Then unwrap  on right and throw back round to left stick (both diabs on open string at this point yes? All of whch I am fine with)

Then comes the bit I dont understand -  you left backwrap into armstalll and sun out to open string (with right diab still wrapped which I can do from left frontwrap/right backwrap but not left backwrap).  It is this bit I cannot work out.

Once again sorry if am am missing something simple - I am kind of new to this
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Alex Z

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2005, 04:55:16 am »
ok i may be missing something here and apologies if i am but you start at 22 sec with a left backwrap to armstalll from open string yes? then throw back on left side and unwrap on left (sorry dont know the name of this zig zag bit) and end with a normal backwrap on the right stick. Then unwrap on right and throw back round to left stick (both diabs on open string at this point yes? All of whch I am fine with)

Then comes the bit I dont understand - you left backwrap into armstalll and sun out to open string (with right diab still wrapped which I can do from left frontwrap/right backwrap but not left backwrap). It is this bit I cannot work out.

you kind off have the right idea, it is a right hand backrap to arm stall, then you put it back into the right backwrap by just flpping it out of the armstall (the video shows it better) then "unwrap" it like you would a left backrap, this wont really unwrap it, then with your right hand quickly backwrap it then unwrap it so that you can throw it back into an armstall, then do whatever exit you wish.  
Enjoy
Coocoocachoo

JonnyG

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2005, 09:27:18 pm »
Very awesome video. I like the way you also show when it goes wrong, it's very entertaining.