Author Topic: Shopping at the EJC: JC axle and trash sticks  (Read 2334 times)

Wis

Shopping at the EJC: JC axle and trash sticks
« on: May 24, 2012, 02:11:07 pm »
As I am planning to go to the EJC I was willing to buy there several things. And I would really like to know if it will be possible to try and probably buy onsite these two:
- JC hubs for circuses
- The carbon sticks from trash

If the answer for the second one is negative maybe somebody can help me to get a pair of the sticks to the EJC? Any French willing to help? (of course I will pay for them in advance)

In a second plane I would really like to try out Vision v2, bearings for circus, and most importantly, the new hub that Henry's released no so long ago.

Cheers

Feel free to ask about any other gear you would like to try there
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

haosone

Re: Shopping at the EJC: JC axle and trash sticks
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 10:21:28 pm »
Deos carbons are not produced (lost in grammar) anymore if my informations from this site are good :-P

My qustion is... is it thrue on the conventions prices are lower than normal (shop) prices excluding a sending costs?

As a "newbie" there is a long list of what equipment I want to try :-P question is what I don't want to try...

MartinJ

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 02:50:06 pm »
I just wanna ask, if prices in shops will be in €  or PLN?  :embarassed: (sorry for stupid question  ::) )

haosone: it's really cheaper than in shops :) (for sure than shops in the Czech republic  :-D )

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 07:07:10 pm »
Would be surprised if the vendors won't let you try out whatever of their stuff they've brought along while there. At the very least they will have exhibitstuff to play around with (was scared playing around with brand new glarys last haha).

If JC isn't there don't know if anyone else stocks his stuff so maybe ask him directly about that?

Prices at the EJC are better because well most (good) traders will cut you a deal ;). Managed to pick up a crapton of stuff the last day of Munich too since one seller there didn't want to carry their stuff back to the parking km's away so if this convention blows as well you might be in even more luck...but lets hope that it doesn't :P .

Have fun those of you going!

JC

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 09:03:49 pm »
As it seems you could find me in the traders area on the EJC,
so it will be the oportunity to try out my stuff...
www.diabolonet.de - email to: diabolo-kits@web.de
MONOBOLOS, Henrys Circus, Vision and MB Finesse with round shaped axles

haosone

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 11:13:29 pm »
@MartinJ the vendors are obligated to take PLN for the stuff but as the most of them are from Eurozone they will also probably accept € :-)

(info from organizer)

MartinJ

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 11:44:40 pm »
@haosone: thanks  :)