So August has begun (at least here in Brazil), and now I'm ready to start thinking about the diabolo.ca collab 2012.
I'm really glad to be the editor this year, thanks a lot for the opportunity. (we decided that, right?)
Well, to keep the video as awesome as in the past years please, read these guidelines:
- please, make it at least 720p. It's HD age, if you don't have a HD camera you can borrow it from a friend or something. the final project will be in 720p (or 1080p if everyone sends the video like that, but I think this won't be the case).
Feel free to send your clips in the best quality you can.
- keep in mind that we need little sequences, I can't put a sequence that has one minute in the final video, leave space to other participants too.
- send as many clips you want. Feel free to record several angles of the same sequence.
- send the clips in the original format, don't compress it.
- it's not just technical, you can send funny stuff, bloopers, or everything that involves diabolos. Be creative!
- mind lighting, photography and locations.
Maybe your backyard is not that cool as the demolished building two blocks away from your house, or that fountain near your sister's apartment.
- Please, don't release you clip on the internet before the final video is online, let's make it a surprise for everyone!
- Have fun and make it awesome! I know you will!
Probably nothing different from the past years.
you can upload your videos to sites like dropbox, ge.tt , box.com , 4shared.com or any other.
Please, include your name as you want to appear in the video, your forum username and the place where you live. (city and country)
send your clips to email@example.com
the deadline is october 8th,
I'll try to put everyone in.
If you have any question just leave a comment below!
Also, if you have a band or a friend that makes music, and thinks that the songs could fit well to the collab, please let me know!
same thing if you have some cool creative commons songs to indicate.
and If you're a designer and/or can do some cool motion graphics stuff and want to help, you'll be really welcome, send me an email/message/smoke sign!