Author Topic: Diabolo Players in Taipei  (Read 2094 times)

YANG2

Diabolo Players in Taipei
« on: August 03, 2012, 03:41:39 am »
Hey are there any diabolo players in Taipei right now apart from the TPEC team? I'll be here until the 9th so I'd be more than happy to meet up with anyone here.

spryoyabe

Re: Diabolo Players in Taipei
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 11:41:24 pm »
Oh there are a ton of diaboloists out there in Taipei, Taiwan. That is like diabolo central  ;) Just a few off the top of my head would be Krauser, 許弘旻 (Xu Hong Min), 林晏詳 (Li Yan Xiang/ Irain), 劉文雄 (Vincent Liu), William Wei Liang Lin, Jack Chen, Dada Huang, and a bunch of other players including the MHD Crew. You will be able to find a variety of diaboloists there but these are just some of the more notable ones. You should try to get in contact with them if you want  :-D

YANG2

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 02:39:23 pm »
Thanks. I tried to contact the MHD crew through facebook but they have not replied. Do they have accounts I can PM on this forum?

spryoyabe

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 04:41:26 pm »
Thanks. I tried to contact the MHD crew through facebook but they have not replied. Do they have accounts I can PM on this forum?

No, not too many of them have accounts on here but all the people I mentioned do have facebooks. You should look them up and send a message there way

YANG2

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 05:14:34 pm »
Aite thanks a lot C=