Author Topic: fire diabolo fuel  (Read 3115 times)

tips

fire diabolo fuel
« on: September 16, 2005, 06:27:49 AM »
ok i know this has been covered before by thermotubby but am finding difficulties getting kerosene. can you use white spirit?? it says its a refined petroleum. if anyone has a clue that would be awesome. no worries ive read up on all the safety stuff and seen the burns pics before. have tried it lit already but that was with kerosene. been having to practice for a while without it lit for the upcoming lantern festival- should be ace :D

Chiok

• Donator
fire diabolo fuel
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 02:10:37 PM »
If you can't find it as kerosene, look for paraffin.  It's the same thing just different names.  If you look in a Homebase store, there have it near the patio heaters.  That's where you'll find it most of the time in 4litre bottles.  White spirit will work too, not as good a flame in general, but will work.  Do it at your own risk, not just yourself, but also think about your sweet lil diabolo.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Testiflette

fire diabolo fuel
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 03:07:13 PM »
I dunno too much about fire diabolo but for my experience in spinning fire poi, parrafin does well (any drugstore or petrol station should provide it), barbecue lighter fuel is an easy to find alternative, although the flame tend to be blue and not that bright.
Quand le Jazz est..quand le Jazz est la.
La Java s'en...la Java s'en va

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal