Author Topic: jazz vs. finesse g2  (Read 3757 times)

ScottMcG

jazz vs. finesse g2
« on: September 17, 2005, 10:10:07 PM »
the time has come for the to get a new diabolo, the one i have now is wrecked, bashed out of shape and has an inch long split in one of the cups
any way ive pretty much narrowed it down to these two based on my buget and what ive learned on for the past two weeks.
the one ive got is 110mm in diameter

i was simple going to get the jazz as its pretty much like what ive got in size but then someone told me that larger ones are better and then i saw the g2 which is larger, but not that heavy.

which do you think would be better?

note that im still learning...

Cheers

Scott

dynamaniac

jazz vs. finesse g2
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 12:21:16 AM »
i have a jazz (i've had it for like five years) and i recently got a circus (when i decided to learn some real tricks).
the change in size seems intimidating at first but it was definitely worth getting a bigger diabolo. the bigger the diabolo, the more stable, and the easier to see it is.
so i'd say get the g2 because it's bigger.
also check out this poll on what diab's people prefer
http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=422&postdays=0&postorder=asc&vote=viewresult

eggy900

jazz vs. finesse g2
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 09:09:15 AM »
i moved on from a jazz earlier this year, and i chose to get a finesse, they are much easier to use and a lot lighter so they don't knacker your arms. The evolutions kits are really cool too.

Will^

jazz vs. finesse g2
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 11:22:30 AM »
Finesse, hands down.

This has probably been discussed elsewhere though.

JC

• Donator
jazz vs. finesse g2
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 12:15:51 PM »
You could get wide axle evaluation kits which makes a Henrys lighter than a finesse with the a wide axle. Further you could get from Henry every part of the diabolo apart. My opinion is that the plastic hubs from Henrys are much better than these from finesse.
www.diabolonet.de - email to: diabolo-kits@web.de
MONOBOLOS, Henrys Circus, Vision and MB Finesse with round shaped axles

Pete

• VotW Contributor
jazz vs. finesse g2
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 02:32:10 PM »
i agree with will, finesse wins hands down definately. but this is all a matterof opinions and preference, the way to choose would be to try both and see what you think. Oddballs let you test their products in the shop but i can see you're a long way from an oddballs store.
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal