Author Topic: Monday Mornin'  (Read 1995 times)

Christopher

Monday Mornin'
« on: October 18, 2012, 07:06:58 PM »
Hey guys this is my first non-performance vid that I filmed and edited.  My tricks may be kind of outdated (due to lack of practice) and I have pretty much been stuck at this level for about 4 years (sigh...) but I still wanted to have some fun in making a video.

I'm an amateur at making vids so don't expect much from me with this one...

Monday Mornin'

Please comment and give suggestions!

Duncan

• Administrator
Re: Monday Mornin'
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 07:55:48 PM »
I liked it.
What's an outdated trick?

maxmaestro

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 07:59:59 PM »
hey i wouldn't say your tricks are outdated at all. i really like the over the arm suns little combo. it was really nice! what i would say though is that you do have quite a performer's style of tricks. which is in no way a bad thing but i could tell that you were a performer thats all. anyways, Really nice video. and thanks for sharing!
finally, whats the song?

thanks
max

Scharling

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 08:55:53 PM »
finally, whats the song?

Here you go!

Monday Morning - Death Cab By Cutie

-Scharling

Christopher

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 09:36:34 AM »
I liked it.
What's an outdated trick?

Thanks Duncan! Well the outdated tricks I am referring to are the old tricks (sprinkler suns, fans), though I guess these tricks still maintain their "wow factor" even if performed numerous times.

hey i wouldn't say your tricks are outdated at all. i really like the over the arm suns little combo. it was really nice! what i would say though is that you do have quite a performer's style of tricks. which is in no way a bad thing but i could tell that you were a performer thats all. anyways, Really nice video. and thanks for sharing!
finally, whats the song?

Thanks Max! The over the arm suns combo was inspired by Tony from MFP and Makky from Japan (dunno if he is still active).  And yes the tricks I did in the video are more of performance tricks and than freestyle tricks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal