Author Topic: "chinese" infinite suicide  (Read 2870 times)

the_vik_vh

"chinese" infinite suicide
« on: December 18, 2012, 09:09:35 PM »
another issue i had is how can you do the infinite suicide but the eastern way almost al the japanese people do them.
i know that the diabolo isnt wrapped and its moving alot faster but how do you start it and how do you is a good way to learn it?

Icebox

Re: "chinese" infinite suicide
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 09:11:59 PM »
suicide attempt on the right side. just pull with your right hand, let go of the left stick, and catch it again. practice until you are comfortable catching the stick and going straight back into another one. from there do the trick without catching the stick at all, but instead pull the stick around for a second swing. repeat the process until you can do an infinite number of swings.

^that's the way i learned it.

the_vik_vh

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 09:35:44 PM »
ok thx i am gonna try out tomorrow because i am going to buy new string i did 4 weeks with the same one today it snapped so it lasted quite long xd

-Eric-

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 11:35:31 PM »
by the way I think the trick your talking about is called unwrapped infinite suicides

5p3ak

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 11:17:58 AM »
Your dominant hand's stick should be around less then half of the string in between the diabolo and the other hand's stick.

Move in a smooth anti clock wise motion if you're doing the dominant hand version. Try not to be too fast or slow just try to be relax as possible.
Check out my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MaFiaZai

dakarv

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 08:59:54 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal