Author Topic: Which is the best light diabolo?  (Read 5065 times)

henrykiko

Which is the best light diabolo?
« on: January 10, 2013, 08:31:54 AM »
according to my question, I tell them my story with Evolution Kit 4 for finese which aproximandamnt purchase 10 months ago of which I use only the very rarely, now apparently a problem present in the circuit connections (when initially there was no problem), for this problem, now do not work properly.

so I made ​​the decision to want to buy 2 diabolos light and let me know your opinions and what I would recommend!

Muchas Gracias, Pura vida, Meetings from Costa Rica! :-D

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
Re: Which is the best light diabolo?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 03:58:12 PM »
Either Taibolo or Epic diabolo

Graham Milligan

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 06:19:53 PM »
Either Taibolo or Epic diabolo

i think he means light as in LED diabolo, not weight wise
Some Craic!

Mediaboy13

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 12:19:43 PM »
If you want weight light but still a good diabolo go for Glary Tiabolo. If you want L.E.D light for bes effect get anything with transparent cups (Sundia Shining, Sundia Sun, LED Tiabolo etc).

Hope that helps!  :-D
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

Graham Milligan

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 03:05:20 PM »
tbh, i wouldnt recommend tiabolo glarys to anyone. i bought 2 at EJC 2011 and i barely use them.
they lose their spin far to quickly yuo cant see them very well in low lighting and get very very easily scratched which makes their presentation abit rubbish. if you want light weight wise go for EPIC, got one from Nao Aoki at EJC 2012 and they are very impressive, just wish i had asked for 2 :)

G
Some Craic!

henrykiko

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 07:39:11 AM »
thanks everyone! your coments are very helpful! 

but i have another cuestion,

in a matter of batteries and so on! which they consider best one Sundia or Taibolo?

if I remember correctly the LED Taibolo diabolos not yet have your battery charger unlike Sundia has already released for sale!

can help me with this question! I want some taibolo   :'(  but I will not be wrong!

henrykiko

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 12:53:38 AM »
tbh, i wouldnt recommend tiabolo glarys to anyone. i bought 2 at EJC 2011 and i barely use them.
they lose their spin far to quickly yuo cant see them very well in low lighting and get very very easily scratched which makes their presentation abit rubbish. if you want light weight wise go for EPIC, got one from Nao Aoki at EJC 2012 and they are very impressive, just wish i had asked for 2 :)

G

thanks everyone! your coments are very helpful! 

but i have another cuestion,

in a matter of batteries and so on! which they consider best one Sundia or Taibolo?

if I remember correctly the LED Taibolo diabolos not yet have your battery charger unlike Sundia has already released for sale!

can help me with this question! I want some taibolo     but I will not be wrong!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal