Author Topic: Just another video  (Read 2166 times)

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
Just another video
« on: January 13, 2013, 07:16:48 PM »
OK so I just made a video, it's nothing special but I didn't upload anything lately so meh...
My dad recently invested in a 2000 pounds camera so you can expect amazing video quality and more later on  ;)
Also it is extremely cold, I had just half an hour to do something and I didn't want to do something that most people do,
as you know cold temperatures are not good especially if you have worn out string like me.
Anyhow how about I stop rambling on and actually show you the vid heh?
Out in the cold

-Eric-

• Donator
Re: Just another video
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 07:21:34 PM »
That was cool I liked how you switched angles when you switched diabolos. Did you switch cameras or something at 0:48? The color was a little better. Thanks for posting!

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »
Did you switch cameras or something at 0:48?
Nope, the camera stayed the same, but for that sequence I just didn't add the effect unlike for the other ones, I thought it might look cool for the video to be progressively more detailed and lively  8)

SebiHausi

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 08:32:48 PM »
i have to say that i am really impressed.
you have improved so much in such a short time. i guess this is also the first time that i can actually say that i like the filming and editing of one of your videos. keep up the amazing work.

oh there is another thing, just out of curiosity, how much do you practise in average on a normal day?

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 08:53:20 PM »
you have improved so much in such a short time
thanks! It is nearly my 2 years of diabolo anniversary :D just 3 months or so left

oh there is another thing, just out of curiosity, how much do you practise in average on a normal day?
I am quite lucky because we have a sports hall in our town where I practise at LEAST 1 hour a day

Mediaboy13

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 10:59:52 PM »
Great short video! The music seemed to make it seem like a fun kind of video rather than a full on serious project (not sure if it was ment too  :-|), how long did it take to make this vid roughly?

Great tricks + great style + great music = great vid  8)
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »
The music seemed to make it seem like a fun kind of video rather than a full on serious project (not sure if it was ment too  ), how long did it take to make this vid roughly?
It was not meant to be serious, it probably rook me like half an hour of filming and an hour or 2 for editing

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 09:54:02 AM »
I liked it. Short but nicely done. Fun little vid.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal