Author Topic: All about the eyes...  (Read 1667 times)

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
All about the eyes...
« on: January 26, 2013, 11:20:01 PM »
So just recently I have been talking to Folkert, he told me that some people such as him, Guillaume Karpowicz or Jack Chen look at every diabolo as it goes past as they do 4D low which means that their eyes look like their eyes are twitching really fast. Indeed I asked some people if I do this as well and they sure did say yes. Now apparently Robin Spinelli and Dixie Wanner don't do it, I'm starting to wonder who does do this and who doesn't. I wanted to do a poll but only Admins can do it :/ however even then things would be useless because this forum is dying off out of people that can do 4D, I dare say it is because of the planet diabolo project (?)  However I do not want to blame anyone, I can't wait to see the 4D mastery in the PLanet Diabolo project! I am sure that it happens with 3D as well, so people please say, do you do this or do you don't? Apparently people that don't focus on the shuffle as a whole instead of every diabolo.

SebiHausi

Re: All about the eyes...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 01:17:13 AM »
I always focus on the pattern, i dont follow every single diabolo, i guess that would make me really dizzy xD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal