Author Topic: 3 diabolo tricks - crazy ideas  (Read 135435 times)

norbi

• VotW Contributor
3 diabolo tricks - crazy ideas
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2004, 01:08:57 PM »
he also does 1up sun with 3, isnt the 4 shuffle on that vid?
He's called Lucas i think.

-Fred-

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2004, 01:12:34 PM »
When you have a diabolo hight, you have not a lot of time to do 2 diabolos tricks. The only that i can do is the sun 2 diabs (i think it's the same as 522). I try to do a sprinkler but i don't have time to do it (not yet :roll: ).

It's possible to throw a diab very hight but the other problem is to catch it after (a siteswap 4 is not very hard to catch but a 5 is more difficult. I don't talk about  6 or 7 in 3 low...).

I think all 3 diabs siteswaps up to 5 are possible (maybe up to 6).

--- Fred ---

martijn

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2004, 02:21:29 PM »
Quote from: nezzybaby
http://perso.numericable.fr/legralai/carvin_category_diabolo.mpg
Has somebody doing a 3 diabolo sprinkler with a suicide exit, not sure what the guys name is, think i have a video of him trying 4 diabolos low aswell.

I've seen the video. That's lucas. I put a short video online of him trying 4d low. It's @:
www.circusplanet.net/temp/lucas_4d.wmv or:
www.circusplanet.net/temp/lucas_4d.mpg

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2004, 02:39:03 PM »
Quote from: Martijn
I've seen the video. That's lucas. I put a short video online...

Thanks! Where on earth did you find that, Martijn? Is there a whole set of videos somewhere that I'm missing?  :?

martijn

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2004, 05:40:26 PM »
Arjan gave it to me :wink: Ask him! :P

Arjan

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2004, 05:48:29 PM »
Hello people! I got it from Diabolumberto. Ask him  :wink:

*Thnx mate!*

nezzybaby

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2004, 11:59:50 PM »
found that lucas 4 diabolo video one night by accident, everything else ive seen online has been listed here or at jongle.net

Maybe there is still some crazy people out there hiding in the shadows, quentin has only just appeared, and look at his video!!!

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2004, 02:20:45 PM »
Quote from: De Hoest

And what about that thing everybody did when they were first practicing 3 diabs: 1 diab is going up an down , bouncing on the string, while the two others are spinning around it like in a two diabs shuffle.
can anybody do it in purpose?

yes, orbitor. that is the only thing i can "do" with 3. when i put third in, its allways going to that mode and my "shuffle" stops when bouncing d collapse another d or when the bouncing one lose its speed and falls off. (so i can keep that strange-looking-shuffle on about 6-8 rounds.. :( )

there could be a way to give speed to bouncing one (maybe even few ways), im not sure. but i will find out soon if there is. :)

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2004, 03:36:48 PM »
Film it! quickly before you get out of the bad habit :wink:  this is a precious time, the orbiter stage. get it on cam

wes

• VotW Contributor
the way to 3arm stall
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2005, 02:42:28 PM »
I have a question about 3 diabs low tricks.
I'm trying 3 arm stall, but I can't do it by myself.(I've successed 3 sun several times)
Can you give me full and detailed explanation?
I also want to know how to return from arm stall to 3 low.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2005, 10:51:43 PM »
I think there are a lot of cool tricks possible using low notation to do mixed high/low tricks, such as:

(60)507075000(3)
(60)80706000(3)
(3)626112(3) wrap the first 2, do a sun with it during 11
(3)56112(3)

also, If people could string high to low/low to high sequences together, it'd make for some interesting looking stuff.
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

seán_

Re: the way to 3arm stall
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2005, 11:58:53 PM »
Quote from: wes

I also want to know how to return from arm stall to 3 low.

I am so far away from this trick that its not even funny but I would love to see the exit done with two high and a sun out then resume the shuffle like you can do with the 2d trick :)

I haven't even seen anyone get into this trick I dont know if it is done by throwing one up or by the way you can get into the 2d version (backwrap to hand/armtrap, then let it slip back into the shuffle).

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2005, 03:08:39 PM »
I'm not sure if Ryo wants/allows me to put the footage online, but i filmed him doing this (well actually a really funky variation) at WJF. To get out you have to sort of hop the stall diabolo up from the stalled position and get the arm out the way so that it just rolls down the string. Ryo was also trying some stupid front wrap ideas (and failing, obviously)

I might post the video soon, oooohhh.....

staticjuggler

three diabolo tricks
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2005, 04:07:35 PM »
Here's an idea....

Go into a foot stall with 3 diabolos, with 2 shuffling on one side, one still on the other side.

Pop one of the shuffing diabolos up to the other side where the still diabolo is, pop the still diabolo up, and do a 3 diabolo reverse cascade!! just catch each diabolo on either side of the foot.

Static

www.staticjuggler.com
www.staticjuggler.com

How mad would a wood chuck get if a big neon pink Koala bear named Ishtar ran into the woods and chucked all the wood before the woodchuck could chuck the wood?

kamikace

• VotW Contributor
An idea for 3D fan
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2005, 05:49:35 PM »
I hope you understand me (my english´s fool). I´m agree with sean in that 3D fan its phisically imposible, but I thought some stuff which can be able. it would like a 2D fan, but in one hand (right is the best I think) we would have 2D. In fact, it seems like 2d fan with 2D making suns replacing the simple one.  :oops:  Maybe I´m not clearly. I can make a picture if you don´t see what I say...
Rooted diabolist.

diabololi

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2005, 11:32:48 PM »
how about a left hand sticktrap stolen by a right hand wrap?
Oli

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2005, 12:58:36 PM »
well i'm trying the splinkler :) but not the commun the other with the left hand :D really dangerous if you have finnesses....  :arrow:  beheaded...

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2005, 07:13:18 PM »
Both Makky and Synunsuke (welcome you guys! :D) mentioned in their introductions something about a 3 diabolo bounce.

Do you guys want to explain this trick for us?  Any videos? Sounds amazing. :shock:

Sean

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2005, 04:53:19 PM »
Kapis mentioned a 3 diabolo vortex like move over here.

Quote from: Kapis
... you can test it from start.. you have 2 diabolos suffling on the string, wrap third to string but dont unwrap.. just make round around two suffling diabolos like vortex (or transfer or whatever you call it) diabolo you wrapped is free and 2 diabolos are in sprinkler..

if you miss another of these 2 suffling diabolos, its make no difference.. maybe trick is even easier that way.. you have to unwrap only one diabolo, not sprinkler..

i really made this trick once or twice, but because my 3d suffle is so bad i dont really know how easy it is to keep on suffling after that..

Although I don't think I understand exactly what Kapis is describing, it sounds amazing. Any other ideas?

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2005, 10:12:11 PM »
I thought of a cool vortex idea from an armstall or front wrap:

after wrapping one or having it in an arm stall, pull one of the other 2 diabolos up into a left stopover, as you undo the stopover, throw the whole thing around (the vortex). immediately backwrap the diabolo that was armstalled or frontwrapped, and at the same time catch the diabolo that hasn't done anything in a grind on your left stick, then go back into three in whatever way you see fit.

good luck
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal