Author Topic: Diabolo freestyle and "things that can hinder your performance"  (Read 1575 times)

luabduch

Diabolo tricks - Lucas Abduch

My freestyle at CBMC.
Far from my best, the thing that can hinder me more is being without sleep.
and you, what's the thing that can disrupt your juggling performance?

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
Re: Diabolo freestyle and "things that can hinder your performance"
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 09:23:29 PM »
The stresssssssssss on stage, worst thing! It gets better as the performance goes on though :)

-Eric-

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 10:42:17 PM »
Great performance! It's a shame about the drops, but you reacted to them great and kept going :D

Overthinking the simplest tricks when performing is probably the worst thing for me.

Arjan

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 11:16:59 PM »
I don't know what to say, but next time perhaps make sure to be well rested? You might have 2 or 3 routines up the sleeve?
Guessing this happened more or less spontaneous, I would not prefer to do that if one is at all really interested performance quality.
With the one exception you are participating in a improvisation session that is really set up to get some material or other things out of it, thus with constructive feedback and all that good stuff.

I'm actually surprised how well it went (even though I was not there in the audience, that would make a different experience), given the fact you were tired, and basically just improvising.
Do not do this kids ;)

Actually, there are people who think jamming hours and hours in a sleep deprived state is a healthy and productive way of exercising the arts, I cannot argue with that.       

But I would advise, for a performer to have a healthy amount of sleep, food and training to prepare for your next big gig!  8)

luciodiab

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 02:23:36 PM »
cool one stage!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal