Author Topic: 4 Diabolo evolution  (Read 6234 times)

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
4 Diabolo evolution
« on: April 09, 2013, 10:20:36 AM »
hey guys, finally after 9 months I have managed to learn 4 Diabolos! Here is a video showing my progress:
4 Diabolo Evolution - Full

I would love if this video got onto the front page, 9 months of hard work have payed off!
I forgot to mention that I want to thank my friend Nicholas greatly for throwing in the 4th diabolo in Poland!  :-D

I have uploaded it purposefully 1 year after I learned 3 diabolos, exactly 1 year :P

Wis

Re: 4 Diabolo evolution
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 10:42:09 AM »
Gratuluję! I knew I was right when I said you are a beast.
Good luck with the next challenges :) This game never ends buddy :)
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

tyson_11

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 02:17:37 PM »
We all know you've had your ups and downs in this forum but i don't think anyone can dis you for this. Such great work Ronnie. Congratulations.

Chloé F.

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 04:02:58 PM »
Huge.  :o
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

dimensions

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 05:00:03 PM »
When you use your blue diabolos the shuffle always seems to be longer

Do they have magic powers?????????

Well done for a front page video!
Subscribe escapees6 on youtube it's me!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

the_vik_vh

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 07:23:25 PM »
loved the face expressions  :) continue practicing because i wanna see 5 low leg stall awesome video btw

maxmaestro

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 07:36:35 PM »
5 low leg stall in an awkward squat with one diab on either side and one between your legs. now that will be cool. well done. pretty amazing!

Graham Milligan

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 02:55:44 AM »
Congratulations!  aint nothing slowinski! about how fast you mastered that!    HOHOHaHahaha......... anyways...... well done.... and stuff
Some Craic!

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 03:59:03 PM »
Wow guys thanks! I did not expect such a positive response!
As for the demotivators, I just meant that people said I will have huge difficulty because I did not do 3D for that long before going onto 4 (you yourself said it Tyson :P )  I did not have diabolo.ca at all as I admit I was a big idiot.

Mediaboy13

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 01:56:28 PM »
I can't really say much that hasn't been said, you're pretty much the next *insert name of really famous person who can do 4D here*
Since you spend a lot of time of 4D how are your technical skills with 1, 2 and 3?

I don't know if that facebook thing at the end was set up, but his comment made me facepalm  :P

Great job!  :-D
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

dimensions

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 04:29:53 PM »
*insert name of really famous person who can do 4D here*
Hmmm let's think of people who do 4d low...

Ettienne chazy, ofek shilton, guilluame karpowicz, robin spinnelli, diabolotino, Dodson, the list goes on...
Subscribe escapees6 on youtube it's me!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

wgm

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 07:10:54 PM »
How long is your string in relation to the rest of your body? also just wondering, at what point in the video is it not luck anymore, and you actually know whats going on?

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 11:29:42 PM »
Ettienne chazy, ofek shilton, guilluame karpowicz, robin spinnelli, diabolotino, Dodson, the list goes on...

As a side note I heard Dodson has quit doing diabolo a long time a go, even if he did not he could only do it from a pass from Folkert, not like it's important though.

How long is your string in relation to the rest of your body? also just wondering, at what point in the video is it not luck anymore, and you actually know whats going on?

My string is either from the floor to my chin or to the top of my head, it depends on what I am training.
As for the second question:
2:21 - here I could actually feel the diabolos get into a shuffle, however I could not continue it. Later I just went onto the shuffle, the thing is the arm stall start is great for learning a few catches but once you get to 40 it becomes annoying because you know you can do the shuffle but you cannot start it every time, that is why I changed to the new start, after just over a week (maybe 2) I learned the new start and I carried on to try and get it every time.

I don't know if that facebook thing at the end was set up, but his comment made me facepalm

Haha yeah that was set up, thanks to Eyal for helping me, sorry for getting your surname wrong :'(

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2013, 01:41:50 PM »
any 1d slacks ronnie?.....
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2013, 04:32:56 PM »
any 1d slacks ronnie?.....

Not yet haha