Author Topic: I m looking for a "tube" to transport diabolos ( produced by Tony)  (Read 2212 times)

von_Ungern_Sternberg

• Planet Diabolo Project
Hello,
I m looking to buy a tube to transport the diabolo. One like Tony used to produce back in the days.
It s a tube, like the one standing in the background in my video that I m looking for. "up in the hair" trailer - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
Please message me if you have one.
Thanks,
Jan

Wis

Re: I m looking for a "tube" to transport diabolos ( produced by Tony)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 08:36:06 AM »
So, I asked a friend of mine who did one for himself, he used some kind of cover for underground pipes of the proper size. It resembles the one in this picture, although that one was straight
http://www.esak.es/images/stories/contenido/microflex%20doblado.jpg
Maybe in a plumbing shop they could help you. And if you are going to use it to perform, it would be very easy to cover it with some fancy paper, where you can even put of logo of the show, of course.
Obviously you could use other materials, but this one fitted very good and I bet it is very resistant, waterproof, and has already a good size.
Basically I thought it could be worth sharing the thoughts, good luck there!
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

von_Ungern_Sternberg

• Planet Diabolo Project
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 11:33:29 AM »
Oh good idea! I was looking for a tube in the same material as the tube of tony ( some carton), but it was impossible to find. I will try your solution. How ever, if somebody has a original one to sell me, I would still be interested.
Thanks!

maxmaestro

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 11:07:07 PM »
otherwise i was thinking pvc pipes for plumbing. that would be rigid and you could even get screw on lids

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal