Author Topic: Gala Show Bartłomiej Milewski (Lublin)  (Read 2237 times)

Milek

Arjan

Re: Gala Show Bartłomiej Milewski (Lublin)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 11:33:35 PM »
Okay, you sir are progressing. Very much liked your first contact moments with the diabolo, nice manipulation.
Now, understand I am only here to help out, mean no harm, just sharing what I think of what I have just seen.
What I did not like was 2 simple things. During your act I suppose you wanted to keep energy high and thus moving a lot?
A lot more or less on the same spot, almost doing circles. This didn't work well for me. Made it all a bit "nervous" for the eyes.
I would suggest trying to workout a set "choreography" of where you are on stage and where you are going when ect.
Because movement, and especially variety in movement makes for an enjoyable viewing experience. First create logic, then: surprize em!

The 2nd thing, when you start 3 diabolo's, please do not put the diabolo between your beautiful legs, touching your huge-elephant-area.
And especially don't first present the 3rd diabolo, then give the old flute a go at it, then presenting it again before actually starting 3. I ask why?
Sorry to be a bit direct with you, but I hope you agree with me it looks a bit silly. I'm sure in some weird theatrical/modern circus show it could work, but I'm sure it wasn't a key part of the act?
Last thing, please remember (actually don't), I did much much worse "mistakes" on stage. I hope this helped out somewhat.

Milek

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 12:25:36 AM »
just beginning to appear on stage so I make mistakes thanks for your comments for sure be useful
This is probably the eighth performance, I could not move around too much on stage because in some places were not lit :D
I worked on a show of thanks for the advice

-
my English is yet bad So sorry for mistakes

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 02:35:49 PM »
nice show
fluffy kitty

Milek

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 05:12:55 PM »
add full Gala Show

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal