Author Topic: 2d over arm.  (Read 5324 times)

jammy

2d over arm.
« on: October 19, 2005, 04:07:38 PM »
hey i was just at home messing about with my diabolos, when i just fort about trying 2d over arm, i can get into it but jus dont no how 2 keep it going,does anyone no if it is possible 2 do this trick. :lol:
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

Loriot

2d over arm.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 04:39:39 PM »
It's a possible trick I can do the trick. I don't the best method to learn it but I think you have to practise a lot. I throw the diabolo with the left hand over my right arm. At first I was hard to find a good rhythm and that is the biggest problem I think

jammy

2d over arm.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 04:46:03 PM »
i have got it,getting into it,just have 2 flick 1 out higher then catch it with my right hand, the only thing is that it seems that 1 diabolo is going round the other diabolo :evil:
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

James

2d over arm.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 07:15:52 PM »
It sounds like you need to try harder at keeping the diabolos in motion so they get all the way round your arm, rather than coming to rest at the bottom of the string.  Try creating bigger movements with your left hand and give the the diabolos more of a push with the right hand so they continue all the way round the string.
Step 1 - Download mIRC (http://www.mirc.com)
Step 2 - Connect to server irc.quakenet.org
Step 3 - Join channel #diabolo.ca

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
2d over arm.
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 10:59:37 AM »
I still can't get this trick Barnesy showed me it a while ago. I have been trying around the leg aswell but I am struggling with the technique. Dave said to get them shuffling under your leg or arm and then pop them over.
Advice please,
Behind your back is your front.

Pete

• VotW Contributor
2d over arm.
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »
I got it quite easily. Just remember to use your left hand alot. You hardly use your right. 2 around both arms is the hard one, i still can't do that.
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

martijn

2d over arm.
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 08:01:51 PM »

jammy

2d over arm.
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2005, 10:19:03 AM »
sweet trick! now im just going to have to learn it!lol
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
2d over arm.
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2005, 08:43:46 AM »
Cheers Tijn. Is it easier to exit with that stall thing rather than just pull your arm out of the shuffle?

martijn

2d over arm.
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2005, 11:19:15 AM »
Quote from: guppygould
Cheers Tijn. Is it easier to exit with that stall thing rather than just pull your arm out of the shuffle?

I don't know, just did it for style points 8)

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
2d over arm.
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2005, 11:58:46 AM »
Right,lol. sorry I forgot to put it in my last post: Is it easier to enter it from a backwrap?

Mattias

2d over arm.
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2005, 12:22:08 PM »
Yeah, I would say so, as you get both a more powerful one up and also get more force into the wrapped one to make it easier to start the circular motion without much force from you. That is my experience anyways.
Correct me if I am wrong, Tijn.
Need help? Try these before creating a new topic:
Search and
Trick and Video Archive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal