Author Topic: tomicide help  (Read 2453 times)

YSESdan

tomicide help
« on: August 09, 2013, 01:57:28 PM »
Hey I'm trying to learn the tomicide from Richards tutorial video but I'm having a problem which is when I throw the right stick over and pull up and let go of the left stick, the right stick always drags towards the axle and hits it... tried a few different things to stop it but no luck... how do I prevent this? The strings stay so long in the videos I've seen
 Thanks

dimensions

Re: tomicide help
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 03:57:52 PM »
Try my tutorial
ija video tutorial contest: the tomicide (learn in 2 minuite
Hope it helps
Rob

P.s it is a bit different to Richard but this is how I learnt it - I can also now do it Richards way, this one may take some time.
Subscribe escapees6 on youtube it's me!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

Richard

Re: tomicide help
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 05:35:26 PM »
when I throw the right stick over and pull up and let go of the left stick, the right stick always drags towards the axle and hits it... tried a few different things to stop it but no luck... how do I prevent this?

I'd recommend trying these things to see if it changes anything:

1. Give the 'right string' more length - make sure there's enough length of string to wrap over the axle
2. Practice letting the left stick go a little later
3. Practice swinging the right stick around the axle a lot faster - this will give the stick more momentum and should push it under the axle

The best way would be for you to film it and post it here - we can then see exactly what's going on

Hope this helps!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal