Author Topic: Trailer for Lena and Priam Show  (Read 5000 times)

Sean

• Administrator
Trailer for Lena and Priam Show
« on: October 11, 2005, 12:46:00 AM »
Priam posted the video link here:
http://diabolo.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12141#12141

I think this excellent diabolo duo deserves a thread of their own.

I love what you two have already done... and I can't wait to see what you will come up with for your show over time. You have great stage presence together.

Sean

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 12:58:37 AM »
Are Priam and Lena um...  :roll: yeah..... just wondering but the vid was cool.  Are you guys gonna do some other performances?

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 01:29:39 AM »
yes, the "heah sweety" clearly implies that they are a diabolo duo as well as a couple, and quite the combination I must add (man, I wish I could get a diaboloing girlfriend when I grow up, that'd be so sick.....) does that mean lena is coming to WJF with priam? sure hope so... well, I haven't seen the video, but i think I saw some stuff in the czech juggling convention video on artofdiabolo.com, and I'll watch the trailer when I switch to the quicktime computer in a few hours after I've done my homework.
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Mithew

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 01:37:50 AM »
definitely a cool trailer, but as jacob said, its all a repeat of the czech juggling convention video (except for the three high together and maybe one or two other things)
There are 11 types of people in the world.  Those who can count in binary and those who can't.

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 10:29:15 AM »
Priam isnt coming to WJF this year, so i sincerely doubt Lena is.

Martijn

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 06:32:33 PM »
Yes, I like the video. Great work Priam and Lena! I would love to see that show some time :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal