Author Topic: What do I do next?  (Read 3409 times)

Kugh

What do I do next?
« on: September 30, 2013, 09:34:02 PM »
Hello!

I am new to the forum and need some advice :)

I have been using henry's carbon sticks and a bad quality diabolo for about 4 months now and it's beginning to really limit me, but I'm just wondering what (in your opnion) is the next best diabolo to move to?
And should I get two at the same time?

-Hugh

IK

Re: What do I do next?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 10:13:41 PM »
I'd say buy two or three Epic A-Dream diabolos, you don't need anything else!! ;)

Mediaboy13

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 01:29:45 PM »
If you want a fixed axle diabolo go for Finesse G4 or if you prefer heavier diabolo's go for Henrys Circus. They are both great for 1 and 2D at a good price. Taibolo V2 (or Glary) are beter used for multiple diabolo use because they were designed for it but can easily be used for 1D too. If you have the budget you could get Sundia Fly or even Sundia Shining Triple Bearing which are both great for 1D and also multiple diabolo use once you get the hang of it. But it's best to learn 2D with fixed axle then transfer those skills over to bearings otherwise bad habits develop if you do it the other way around  :-| (I learnt that the hard way haha  :P )

Hope that helps!  :-D
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

vilihendrix

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 03:50:12 PM »
I'd say buy two or three Epic A-Dream diabolos, you don't need anything else!! ;)
I second this, just get the Epics and you'll be satisfied with your life  8)

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 04:39:22 PM »
There's a lot of good diabolos available. The finesse, circus, sundia suns, taibolos, epic a-dreams and the typhoon.

I personally use and would recommend typhoon diabolos, and find them really nice. They're lighter than normal diabolos so your arms won't get as tired when practicing diabolo for a long time, and they handle really well :) They are also quite cheap, at only £22 from oddballs.

Happy spinning!
-Tipper
Error 404 - Siteswap not found

Toddyupa

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 11:55:51 PM »
Epics, Carbon Sticks. I cannot reccomend that enough. Just made a switch from Shinings and Xtremes, and even the stick difference is just so much better.
pretentious 12 year old

Coolaqw

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 02:00:25 AM »
Are taibolos extinct? I have epics but i use my taibolos more

vilihendrix

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 08:43:34 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal