Author Topic: Dube Moving Location/(temporarily) Closing  (Read 1940 times)

ep2992

Dube Moving Location/(temporarily) Closing
« on: December 27, 2013, 06:45:55 AM »
Hey Guys, 
Long time no see! It's been a long time since i've been on the forum.
I'm not sure if anyone posted this already, i did a search but nothing came up. So if it was I apologize.
So today I went to the Dube storefront in NYC for the first time, and they told me that they lost the lease on their location in the building.  They told me they would be closing shop on January 6th (better double check that date though, I could be mistaken). They said they're in the process of looking for a new location, but haven't found anything yet. I don't know whether their online store will still be functioning, but their website should say. 
The point is that the store is really awesome, it's the only store i've ever been to where they don't mind you picking up a set of machetes and juggling them. (I actually kept dropping stuff, and apologizing because it was really loud on the wood floor, and the woman there kept saying, "dont worry, its fine, this is a juggling store, were used to this." If you need to purchase anything from them, i'd say that now would be the time. If your in or near manhattan, i'd say pay them a visit, because soon it may be just a piece of history.
I was actually able to get a pretty cheap monobolo from them, which is awesome because I didn't even think they would have those.
Anyway, happy Bolo-ing and happy holidays! I Hope you all got great diabolo related gifts!
-ep2992

ep2992

Re: Dube Moving Location/(temporarily) Closing
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 06:48:16 AM »
Just checked, and the last day they're shipping stuff is December 30th, so act fast. The storefront is still open till the 6th of January.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal