Author Topic: School Talent Show  (Read 11269 times)

kyoflow16

Re: School Talent Show
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 10:47:29 PM »
quick question to you guys out there, i've had friends telling me to audition for america's got talent since they're going to auditioning really close to where i live in several weeks. based on this video, do you think its worth a shot? or should i train more and wait a couple more years

AznnBoyaZ

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2014, 11:01:30 PM »
Think to yourself. Do you have enough material for all of the performances? do the same trick twice, they will call you out

kyoflow16

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2014, 11:13:05 PM »
thats what i was concerned about. im sure i could get past the producers audition and have a succesful judge audition, but after that i have no idea what else i could do...

AznnBoyaZ

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2014, 11:16:16 PM »
thats what i was concerned about. im sure i could get past the producers audition and have a succesful judge audition, but after that i have no idea what else i could do...

See, I want to audition after College, so in 4 years.
I have an idea for it :)

kyoflow16

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2014, 11:39:26 PM »
See, I want to audition after College, so in 4 years.
I have an idea for it :)

lol looks like we're the same age then

Kostas

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2014, 10:14:27 PM »
You are awesome.... :-D I love this performance....Also you have a very nice haircut....
How the start that you did at the second kinute is called?????

Toddyupa

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2014, 10:35:12 PM »
About the AGT thing: AGT performances are normally A LOT shorter. I'm going to give you some advice based on Will C's AGT experience (and he did REALLY well: 3rd in the Grand Final!) Keep in mind, Australia GT has since gone to a 4 part sysem... if America is like this too, then you have to modify it a little.

His audition in front of the judges was all 1 diabolo stuff. We never got to see it much, but it was probably short, snappy, and audience favourites (infinite suicides, elevator, vertax genocide, whip-skip)

His 2nd performance was 2D and 3D. Nothing very technical, again, just audience favs... and fireworks. Youtube William Campbell Semi Fimal AGT

3rd Performance was audience favs with 1, vertax, 2, ending with three high. Youtube WIlliam Campbell Grand Final.
pretentious 12 year old

wgm

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 11:40:49 PM »

kyoflow16

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2014, 01:24:11 PM »
yeah i've reconsidered this. america does indeed have a four stage system, which i doubt i have the material to cover, even with short one minute long performances. i'll stick to gigs around my area since theyre pretty abundant. maybe i'll take a shot at it in the future :)

You are awesome.... :-D I love this performance....Also you have a very nice haircut....
How the start that you did at the second kinute is called?????

ahah thanks! :D i'm glad you enjoyed the show, and my hair :P
i have no idea what the start is called...i just toss the diabolo back onto the string and let it wrap from the outside once. you could let it wrap from the inside if you want to go straight into mini genocides or an infinite suicide though

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal