Author Topic: Cirque Du Soleil diabolo?  (Read 4091 times)

refuze

Cirque Du Soleil diabolo?
« on: November 16, 2005, 06:11:30 PM »
hey i was wondering if any of you have a diabolo from cirque du soleil, and if so how is it and what do they cost.. you see im a huge cirque freak and they are in my town, i have already seen this performance so i dont really want to shell out the money to see it again plus i have the dvd.. any way my friend went and said he saw a diabolo for sale...well i want it. haha anyway my other friend is going on friday and i told him to pick me up one, but i dont want to apy an ass load for a crapy diab. so let me know what you think of yours. thanks!

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 08:49:49 PM »
my mom went to cirque de soleil last week and she was excited to tell me that they had a diabolo act, and they had diabolos for sale. she told me the diabolos were small and plastic...

and i dont think they're very good ;) i dont know what kind they are, but they probably arent worth it.

refuze

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 09:09:52 PM »
do you know how much they were??? thanks.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 04:27:21 AM »
not sure, i didnt ask her. i can ask her tomorrow if you really care. however, whatever the price, it's not worth it, trust me. it's not like it's an "official" cirque de soleil one (because they use the chinese ones); in other words its just some cheap one trying to cash in on what people just saw. if you really want a diabolo, get a finesse or circus.

Ben

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 06:41:28 AM »
heh i went to one of their shows a while ago and i saw some juggling balls for sale (this was when i actually did something besides diabolo =p) and i checked them out and they were $25 for balloon balls..  :shock: like the kind you can make for a buck or two

then a month or so later my grandparents went to one of their shows and brought us back a few sets of the balls  :roll:

lol yeah..

doesn’t really have anything to do with the diabolos but pretty much everything there is way overpriced ..

refuze

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 12:41:22 PM »
thanks guys i figured it would be way over priced, and i already have 2 white finesse diabs. i just wanted a cirque one but if has nothing to do with cds then i guess i wont get it. thanks again!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal