Author Topic: white taibolos oO  (Read 2807 times)

maxx9r

white taibolos oO
« on: February 27, 2014, 10:17:42 AM »
short question....
can anyone tell me why there are two types of white taibolos, i have 3 completely white (snow) taibolos and a 4rd one which looks "not so white" . it seems to be a bit bigger than the other 3. (but i dont notice at 3d shuffle) but its kinda annoying ^^ and i just wonder, because all of them supposed to be v2´s ......

edit: im sure it has nothing to do with suninfluence like it is with sil-x balls , i also recognized it as they were completely new ....
SICK WIT IT !!!

the_vik_vh

Re: white taibolos oO
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 09:37:50 PM »
i've got this to i have two really white ones and a third like shirt not washed in three years white but i can live with it :D

maxx9r

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 09:45:44 PM »
yeah i just want to know, i can live with it too, im not even able to play 4 diabolos , ive just wondered ...  :P
SICK WIT IT !!!

nickbonnes

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 12:02:46 PM »
Ive exactly the same problem, Ive 3 white taibolo`s and 1 yellow(official white but he looks so ugly)
Thats the older type v1, I`ve seen that you can buy the white "snow" taibolo`s at http://www.circusexpert.nl/ , thats a webshop in Holland :)

maxx9r

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 03:43:18 PM »
ok so its up to the stores to tell the "truth" about their stuff, caus some of them are selling v1 as v2 .... probably the owners of the stores have no knowledge about it oO embarrasing.....
SICK WIT IT !!!

JT

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 06:51:15 AM »
I bought 3 "Green" Taibolos(V2) and received "Apple Green" instead. They were clearly different to the ones in the picture. They claim there aren't any others though...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal