Author Topic: 3 diabolos  (Read 3134 times)

MBg4

3 diabolos
« on: April 18, 2014, 12:25:34 PM »
    I started diabolo around 8 months ago so I'm still kinda a beginner but I want to learn 3. I have 2 finesse G4's with EVO kit 1. Should I buy a third finesse with or without an EVO kit 1 to help me learn? What's easier to shuffle?

I'm also thinking of buying 3 taibolos but it's alot of money. Is it worth the pay?

-any other suggestions on diabolos or tips to get started would be helpful also.

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
Re: 3 diabolos
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 06:29:13 PM »
Buying a set of high-end diabolos will always be worth it. I would suggest buying them, both for the experience of trying a wider range of diabolos, but also because learning 3 would probably be easier with taibolos, due to them being great with numbers. Go for it.

A tip for when you practice 3 diabolos: Practice each and every day. You need to keep up the practice, or it will draw out for a long long time. At least 1 hour every day for some months should do the trick.
Error 404 - Siteswap not found

MBg4

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 07:03:49 PM »
Should I be spending all this money this far early in? It's just so much that I'm kinda hesitating. I mean, I can't even do an s-fan, so should I wait until I master alot of the 2 diabolo tricks before buying 3 taibolos? Or just buy them now to be ready for the day when I do! Oh, and what's a good all around string length for everything, including 3 (shoulder, nose ect.) ?

And you? How are suns? What did you learn with?

maxx9r

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 10:34:52 PM »
i would generally change to taibolos or epics ...... but yeah ,i think its senseless to practise 3d unless you arent really comfortbale with 2d....
if your 2d is really smooth and comfortable , you can start with 3d
 i would really recommend using taibolos or epics... especially for 3d .....
it sounds kinda confusing starting 3d after 8 months but yeah everyones effort is differnet :)
SICK WIT IT !!!

MBg4

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 03:14:07 AM »
So when was the ideal time that you guys started 3?

Oh yeah, and string length again. Any opinions?

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 04:18:10 AM »
You can start whenever you want. When you get it is determined by how long and focused your practice is. BTW, people do learn 3 with finesses,or at least they used to, so it's not nessecary to buy taibolos.
fluffy kitty

MBg4

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 01:56:10 PM »
K, thx everyone.

To the people that recommend taibolos, what makes them better than finesses? And again, again what's a good string length for everything.

AznnBoyaZ

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 07:06:24 PM »
The width, the weight, and the weight placement.
The Hubs are also a great plus.
and the Size of the metal axle is smaller, and scientifically, that makes them accelerate more quickly.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal