Author Topic: Help me with integrals plz!  (Read 2511 times)

Arcana3

Help me with integrals plz!
« on: April 19, 2014, 06:55:58 PM »
So im working on my routine cause i rly wanna get good and i've been practicing alot of different moves from j/c whips to infinite suicides. I suck at j/c whips and i sorrta can do the suicides. But something i rly wanna do ( and it seems like alot of European diaboloits do it ) is the mini genocide into multiple mini genocides, and i've looked around at videos and the trick archive, but i can't seem to wrap my head around how to do it smoothly. and i can't even do it in the first place! So after 50 times of wrapping my poor axel, i'm asking for help >.< How do you guys do mini genoicides into something like a tomicide? or a infinite suicide?

ASamJ2K

Re: Help me with integrals plz!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 12:36:40 AM »
I if you want to make a mini genocide to go into tomcide/intergral, all you need do is: one do a mini genocide, put your hand over the axle before the wrap forms, let go of left stick then you have your  tomcide/intergral.
Hope this helps :)
Diabolo lets me be me

Wis

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 09:53:46 AM »
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

maxx9r

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 09:45:32 AM »
it took me about 3 months to do continous integral combos, so i startet with infinite suicide, then i learnt minigenocide, then integral.... after that i startet to practise transition between minigenocides and integrals, the biggest problem i had was to release the left wrap after an integral .... i think the most common transition between minigenocide and integral is : do a really strong push by releasing the minigenocide so you have enough string to do an integral afterwards..... i didnt realized how strong this push is in reality so i always failed at the beginning.... go for it practise practise practise i remember how hard it is at the beginning , and remember i always tell people its kinda physical game , so you can really make things easier/clearer by moving your hands up/down while doing a trick (especially when the strings catches the diabolo)..... its all about the feeling for this "physics" .... it needs its time
SICK WIT IT !!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal