Author Topic: Problems with string  (Read 2418 times)

TomasCZ

Problems with string
« on: May 10, 2014, 09:15:40 AM »
Hi.
I have big problems with my Henry's diabolo string.
When I put a new string on, and then play the diabolo, after 8-10 hours of playing, the string is completly dirty.
I do a lot of acceleration with a loop on...
This is the string I use:

Which string do you use ?
How long does your string last ?

Chloé F.

Re: Problems with string
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 02:07:14 PM »
Hey ThomasCZ, I've been using yellow Henry's string for a long time, and I also noticed that the string gets dirty pretty easily. However, a dirty string doesn't mean that you should change it. I personally change it every 3-4 weeks (I play 30 mins a day and more on weekends) and it works perfectly for me  :-D
Don't worry about it if your string gets dirty, this phenomenon happens with pretty much all the strings I've tried (Slide and Sundia), you don't need to change it everyday, even though it looks dirty. The problem might also come from your diabolo, if the axle has been damaged, it can have an impact on the colour of the string...
Anyways, hope that helps you  ;)

Chloé
There's nothing but what's bearable as long as a man can play diabolo.

TomasCZ

Re: Problems with string
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 01:54:05 PM »
yeah I found the alu sticks made the sting snap fairly frequently, it did only shorten the string by a little, but a little each time added up and I ended up changing strings fairly often.

I think I have the same problem. The aluminium sticks (Henry's) jsut break string too often. :-|
How can I prevent this from hapenning ?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal