Author Topic: American made Pro Model Diabolo  (Read 4374 times)

Jestergames

American made Pro Model Diabolo
« on: October 14, 2014, 07:01:46 PM »
Greetings from Jestergames.com  We have been making Diabolos in California for over 10 years selling to a private market and have recently debut our new Pro Model.  We are seeking affiliates to to increase our sales in the public market.  Currently the Pro Diabolos are available through our website for an introductory low price.  We can issue some samples to retailers or reviewers so let me know if you guys are interested.

ASamJ2K

Re: American made Pro Model Diabolo
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 12:20:20 AM »
Hey... you are the guys who introduce me to diabolo at my old school Arroyo Seco. Christian Showed my what a diabolo was and he said the whip catch was hard. let me tell you that is nothing compared to three diabolos so painful hard and still don't have.   
Diabolo lets me be me

Jestergames

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 04:32:18 PM »
Yes that was us!  And yes three diabolos is challenging indeed!

Tobbe

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 06:23:06 AM »
I'm a bit interested in making a review. I have booth epics and finesse to compare with :)

Wis

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 02:39:48 PM »
Here is the diabolo itself in case anybody wants to check it: http://store.jestergames.com/pro-diabolo-1/

You would be in trouble to prove all the benefits from your list of benefits, but I like it very much. Not sure about the maths part though :)

Good luck!
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Jestergames

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 05:47:56 PM »
Thanks for the support guys.  We can issue some samples so PM me your info and I will get you going ASAP. 

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 12:17:29 AM »
Ooh they look nice. How "rubbery" are they (if that's a clear question)? More Circus or more towards Taibolo (susceptible to scratching)?

Jestergames

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 04:33:45 PM »
Ooh they look nice. How "rubbery" are they (if that's a clear question)? More Circus or more towards Taibolo (susceptible to scratching)?

They are rather rubbery,  but of course they maintain their shape rather well. 

MBg4

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 08:43:12 PM »
It looks cool. Almost like a finesse rubbery? They look like the Finesses from Might As Well Commit http://mightaswellcommit.com/diabolo/30-finesse-g3.html

kyoflow16

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 10:52:46 PM »
Ah yes when I was in middle school you guys came to my school. At the time my friend and myself had already been diaboloing for years in Taiwan, and you guys made it an option for us to practice diabolo at school and get PE credit. that was awesome :)

I remember trying your old diabolo and not being very fond of it since it was relatively small and light compared to my Sundias. The new ones look interesting though!

Wis

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 08:27:13 AM »
:D PE credits for diabolo... heaven on earth
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal