Author Topic: 4 Diabolo Low attempt  (Read 2631 times)

Milek

4 Diabolo Low attempt
« on: October 18, 2014, 06:29:03 PM »
my attempt 4 d low  i think my start is good but shuffle is bad and what do you think about this

http://youtu.be/17a7PXmORPQ

Wis

Re: 4 Diabolo Low attempt
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 12:46:32 PM »
Looks to me like if in this case the problem was that your left hand went too fast, at least for a moment, when you fail to lift a diabolo  (still on second 2). This happens to me when I try to lift the diabolo too fast, so the diabolo will not jump, but rather be stopped by the string. So there you go, advise from a person that cannot feed the sun, do not lift until diabolos are on the proper point on the left side. The opening looks good.
Hope you get more feedback, and more useful, through other channels.
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

JT

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 11:59:40 PM »
Answering as someone who cant do 4, it looks like you aren't controlling each individual diabolo. For example, in this vid, the first pop from the left hand (excluding the 2 in the stall) is about the right height. The next one has too much force and the next doesnt have enough. Presumably this is because the first is from a stall so you are giving it enough push. The second is from a highish throw in, so has more energy, and the 3rd is from a smaller height so doesnt have enough. It is my understanding that you will probably need to adjust these individually until the shuffle gets into the rhythm of things(more/less push/pop) This is assuming this is a consistent issue, so if you find this happening in your other attempts then I think its a good assumption.

As a general suggestion, your left hand is popping the diabolos across. If you watch other peoples you can see that they very much throw up rather then across.

Hopefully someone else with a bit more experience can give some advice.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 03:15:09 AM »
try 3dlow stall to trapeze or etienne start

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal