Author Topic: yoyorecreation diabolo!  (Read 3355 times)

vilihendrix

yoyorecreation diabolo!
« on: January 22, 2015, 06:27:22 PM »
okay guys, **** just got real!
http://store.yoyorecreation.jp/invasion.html

Wis

Re: yoyorecreation diabolo!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 07:10:21 PM »
Ok, so it is a new diabolo, and from what you say I guess the manufacturer is famous in the yoyo world.
It should be good for that 35 euros (http://jpy.jp.fxexchangerate.com/eur/4800-currency-rates.html)
Interesting shape with barely no hubs, which was always a sign of cheap diabolo, but I guess this is not the case. The transparent cups are curious.
No bearings, right?
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

The Void

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 07:21:06 PM »
Google translation (never great from Japanese to English):
Yo-yo recreation has made a diabolo.
Shape, often a diabolo in common with the yo-yo like trick (especially off string department) is
Yo-yo recreation is it was perfect product to take advantage of the know-how of the rotating body production that has been cultivated in the yo-yo of design until now.
As well as the yo-yo parts to minimize, shape also "a yo-yo recreational basis," with an emphasis on rotational force to the form.
Was also slightly larger diameter, growth of rotation and rotational force was greatly improved than traditional diabolo.
Body material we offer two types of variations.
Clear version of without discomfort available poly-made vinyl chloride players accustomed to diabolo up because it is close to the weight now of one general diabolo.
Another use a hard plastic, as the diabolo that 220g is black with an unusual weight.
Its not feel any anxiety caused by light from the rotational force of the height of, we have succeeded in creating a new option of lightweight diabolo.
Yo-yo's re creations first diabolo, of course, Invasion, which became the first domestic models as competition for diabolo.
Release of Invasion yo recreation, and Japan-made diabolo is perhaps the moment that took a big step forward in the world.
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: https://tlmb.net/tees

samuli

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 06:49:51 AM »
they are out of stock already with transparent ones. I am getting set of these of pure interest. they really look simple and elegant & fast and precise.
www.fdc2016.org /www.supiainen.com

Graham Milligan

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 12:26:32 PM »
yeah, they look interesting!
dunno if i wanna dish out the monies until i know what they are gonna be like
Some Craic!

maxmaestro

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 01:57:22 PM »
@samuli, can you post a review, maybe even a video or some photos of it when you get them? would be interested to have a closer look at them and see how they perform  :)

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 11:10:31 PM »
Designwise I like it a lot with the minimal washer. Also looking forward to a review if you can do one Samuli (desperately trying to find something to ween me off diabigs). At just about 1000SEK with shipping included these are very interesting.

Curious that the clear ones are heavier. Usually seems to be the other way around?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal