Author Topic: Please help! Trying to buy diabolo for friend  (Read 4414 times)

nachosun

Please help! Trying to buy diabolo for friend
« on: January 07, 2015, 01:14:43 AM »
Okay, so until today I didn't know that the chinese yoyo is called the diabolo... but anyways

My friend's birthday is coming up and I want to buy him a diabolo cuz he's starting to get into it. I'm looking for one that isnt very expensive but is decent quality enough for him to start out learning on. Any suggestions? Any help at all is much appreciated! Thanks!

I'm trying to stay under $30 if possible...

Mike Hout

Re: Please help! Trying to buy diabolo for friend
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 04:12:39 PM »
Hmmm.  Sorry no one has answered this.  I just joined the forum and this is my first post.

Looking on Google I see there are a number of options at renegade.  I know them from juggling festivals and they are great.  If you want a bearing diabolo then go to Spintastics.

Looks like lots of other places with diabolos but I do not know them......like firetoys.

Wis

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 07:06:01 PM »
I haven't this post before... apologies for that. I guess the birthday of your friend passed already... Did you manage to buy a diabolo for him?
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Mike Hout

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 02:54:57 AM »
Thanks for your kind apologies, Wis.  I usually get spinning things at juggling festivals (there is a big one in Austin this weekend).  Where are other people getting their equipment?

Wis

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 09:21:16 AM »
Websites. Keep in mind that this forum is worldwide. I live in Poland :)
There are many different sites, the best one can do is deciding what he/she wants and spend some time finding the cheapest option. Note the shipping cost are quite different depending on where you live).
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Mike Hout

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 09:49:33 AM »
So, what are some websites you have used.

maxmaestro

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 12:13:33 PM »
i use oddballs in the UK, to my understandings they ship worldwide but they probably dont have the best prices if you have to factor in shipping as well for the US

Tobbe

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 06:02:41 PM »
I also use oddballs.co.uk when I buy new equipment. I do live in Sweden but the shipping cost isn't that much, they also have a lot better prices then many Swedish/Scandinavian stores :)

- Tobbe

oearnfast03

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 10:42:09 PM »
I would buy a revolution from the Higgins Brothers website   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal