Author Topic: Mega Cracker problems  (Read 6716 times)

Juggling_Arcs

Mega Cracker problems
« on: December 02, 2004, 05:21:55 AM »
I have been messing around with suicides and was trying to do this one (mega cracker) but can never do it right. When I try and do it I can get to the last part (throwing and catching it) then either the stick does not come all the way around or the diabolo has lost all of it's spin and starts winding the string. Why is this happening and how can I complete the trick?

for all those who don't know what the mega cracker is it can be found here http://diabolotricks.com/C-suicides.htm

Thanks
Juggling_Arcs
If at first you don't succeed, Sky Diving is not for you.

No luck involved it was all skill... or absence there of.

diabololi

Mega Cracker problems
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 09:44:39 AM »
That is a tricky one, I never ice my chinese suicides - I think it's too much hassle for what it's worth. I normally work on doing firerackers half way through, or an infinit chinese suicide  :)

Oli

MattF

Mega Cracker problems
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 06:29:53 PM »
You may find that your string is too dirty and so slows down the diabolo too much. Try either changing your string or spend a little more time speeding up the diabolo before you start the trick.

I am not sure though why your stick does not come round properly, maybe you don't have enough momentum it.

Juggling_Arcs

Mega Cracker problems
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 12:27:12 AM »
Thanks for the tips. I would try the infintit suicide but there is a foot of snow out side (and soooo cold) and the spot I am aloud to diabolo in has a roof that is to short.

Juggling_Arcs

Juggling_Arcs

Mega Cracker problems
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 01:55:46 AM »
I was practicing again tonight and found that it is not my string at all. It is my stick hitting the diabolo. my problem is how do I stop it from hitting it (it does not do this when I do the firecracker by its self).

Juggling_Arcs

nik

Mega Cracker problems
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 03:19:45 PM »
i dont really know about the mega cracker but i like a long string and with one hand stuff i use my empty hand to grab the string near the top to make it shorter.
hope this helps!?

Juggling_Arcs

Mega Cracker problems
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2004, 06:25:08 PM »
Thanks I will have to see if I can do this with infinit suicides.

Juggling_Arcs

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal