Author Topic: Classes in Southern California  (Read 2084 times)

kyoflow16

Classes in Southern California
« on: May 14, 2015, 01:19:26 PM »
Hey guys!

It's been quite a bit since I was active on this forum. For those who may remember me, you may remember my talent show video, to which some asked if I plan on pursuing diabolo as a career. Well I've made the decision to go ahead and go for it! I'm trying to gain entrance to a circus school to obtain a degree, but meanwhile I've been trying to make some money by joining a small local circus. If any of you are interested in taking my classes, check out the link below or send me a PM. I'm not nearly as good as some of the people on this forum, so if you would like, I'd love to meet up with other diaboloists in the area just to train free of charge :). Also if any of you would like to book shows from the circus I'm a part of, information is on the website below:

http://www.rubykarenproject.com/juggling-rhythmic-gymnastics-contortion-classes/

ASamJ2K

Re: Classes in Southern California
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 01:53:47 AM »
ta ha....
you reminded me that there was a diabolo club at my school that I started. but it died.
enough sob story. If you say you live in southern California. I live out here too. I live in Santa Clarita Valley near Magic moutain   
Diabolo lets me be me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal