Author Topic: J-Sliding sticks grip  (Read 2822 times)

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
J-Sliding sticks grip
« on: June 30, 2015, 06:12:55 PM »
I was really excited when I saw the J-Sliding sticks and since I recently lost my grip to one of my Deos sticks I thought I may as well go and buy one of the J-Sliding sticks and see how they go. They arrived promptly however withing half an hour of using them the handle untangled itself like this:

Is this a common problem? If so how do you fix this? I must say I was expecting a bit more from sticks that cost this much  :-|

Michal.Z

Re: J-Sliding sticks grip
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 10:55:20 PM »
I own a pair of these sticks too. Well, i haven't had this kind of problem with mine so ,i guess, you just got the defective ones. I won't give you an advice how to fix them cuz i simply don't know how . Let Tomas Zahradnik (the owner of JQ) know about your problem and he'll send you a new couple.

Tomas Zahradnik

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 10:57:15 PM »
Ouuuuu  :-| I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Next week we will send the new J-SLIDES Pro for you Ronnie.
J-SLIDING - Diabolo Juggling Innovation. Spin the new style, join us! ► Check out more information on https://j-sliding.com/

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 11:54:36 PM »
Ouuuuu  :-| I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Next week we will send the new J-SLIDES Pro for you Ronnie.

Thanks for that kind gesture Tomas :)

Just in case anyone else is wondering, the other stick is absolutely fine, which I believe proves that it was a defective one and not a flaw in the design.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal