Author Topic: I hate ceiling fans! what things have you broken doing Diab?  (Read 24699 times)

Squiggle

I hate ceiling fans! what things have you broken doing Diab?
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 09:33:21 PM »
havent broken anything yet......  :shock:

But these is heaps of black marks on my ceiling from the diabolo

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 10:21:26 PM »
... :shock:  I just now noticed that I never broke anything with my diabolos. Ive managed to hit a few things, but this is pretty crazy due to the fact that the space in my room to diabolo is not too different from that of a narrow hallway.  :D

ok, well I did make a hole in my wall by kicking it since it got me angry when i was in a bad mood as i was diaboloing, but i think putting a poster over it solved that problem...

Well, lets see how longer i can keep this streak of not breaking anything.
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Mr_Mistoffelees

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2005, 01:02:45 PM »
i think a hole in the wall is the most impressive... even if it could have been avoided :lol:

David_

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2005, 06:02:34 PM »
just broke the last of my three laps of my ceiling in my room, really dark now  :) , trying to do a genocide wast such a good id aferall  :twisted:
the more potatoes, the more fun!

William

• VotW Contributor
I hate lights on low ceilings!
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 09:52:12 AM »
I was trying infinite suicide in my room and I'de done it successfully lots of times (if you dont count all the blue marks on my ceiling from when the sticks hit the roof :lol: ) but I hit the light and glass went EVERYWHERE :shock:  and I got a few cuts... :cry: but only tiny ones so it wasn't to bad :D but when mum found out..... :o
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Rîkû

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 11:41:08 AM »
I broke my mum´s crystal glass when i tried fan :)

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2006, 05:11:19 PM »
Supposedly I broke my old tele and a dvd player but the video player is holding on. I smashed two baubles from my christmas tree over the holidays. I had a diabolo land on next doors conservatory but luckily it didn't even crack. Countless cd cases have been cracked by my diabolos. I mentally scarred the cat from constant indoor diabolo, dented an iron knocking it off the ironing bord onto a tiled kitchen floor, 1 mug, and two glasses but that was while trying to juggle them, not do diabolo. I've torn many sheets of paper that ususally belong to my sister and are often very important. I broke a chair at school while trying to do stupid tricks. And my friend managed to crack a window by throwing a juggling ball at it which is harder than it sounds.

I think thats it.

Missed one, i cracked a drain pipe doing an excalibur genocide
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

Jester

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2006, 06:07:25 AM »
hmmmm

Well i have the obligortory Black marks on the living room ceiling

I also broke one of my sticks by cracking it on the ground during a double hyperloop quadruple suicide and then finished it off in a wooden gymnasium doing a double genocide again smaking it on the floor which turned it into a couple of vicious vampire killing stakes

but the only time i've ever broken anything that wasn't mine I was diaboloing inside and went for the whip catch

and my parents had these wicked little lights suspended from a wire going across the roof

as I pulled my hand back just before i started the forward motion i felt the string do something that i didn't quite recognise but i went ahead with the trick anyway

thereby stripping all the glass from the light and spreading in front of me across the room

and i missed the whip catch   :(
do it, do it ,do it, DO IT!

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2006, 10:26:40 AM »
Quote from: Jester

but the only time i've ever broken anything that wasn't mine I was diaboloing inside and went for the whip catch

and my parents had these wicked little lights suspended from a wire going across the roof

as I pulled my hand back just before i started the forward motion i felt the string do something that i didn't quite recognise but i went ahead with the trick anyway

thereby stripping all the glass from the light and spreading in front of me across the room

and i missed the whip catch   :(
Oh that's really quite funny.  Like the gag you see in films with people fishing.  Unfortunate thing is that you usually really go  for a whip catch (as in whip quite hard).  So that must have been spectacular.

And that's why parents hate their children.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Rîkû

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2006, 06:49:34 PM »
I broke our lamp when i tried minigenocide and i didn´t catch that stick  :lol:

Mithew

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2006, 01:24:37 AM »
I havn't broken anything, but i've hit the piano a bunch of times (all sorts of reasons, from tripping to an S-fan launch), it really sounds bad when it hits, and i'm worried i'll really break it someday.  Also i've come close to hitting a bunch of pictures and jade figurines.
There are 11 types of people in the world.  Those who can count in binary and those who can't.

Graham

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2006, 10:34:57 PM »
Whoops! I just tripped the circuit breaker for our upstairs lights when my stick hit  my light doing infinite suicides. That's the 4th spotlight bulb I've broken doing diabolo, I think my mum's starting to get suspicious   :?

JyNo

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 01:49:08 AM »
Damn, I just broke my lamp, usualy the stick hits it and nothing happens   (I love that carbons dont weight) but this time my diabolo hit it while trying double anti suicide and all of the sudden glass is flying everywhere

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2006, 05:15:02 PM »
I never brock anything (except sticks)
But someday, if I'm rich (hopefully) I'll go to the museum of porcelin and practise a triple genocide excalibur ^^ I'm sure I'll break something then  :twisted:

msmisiu

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2006, 05:23:34 PM »
I also broke my Lamp :) it was yesterday. and wish I was recording it :)
I was doeing infinite suicide and one aluminium stick hit a l;amp ( I 've double lamp ) I pulled the string strongly and in a second round the stick hit the second part of lamp ...
one of my best tricks :D
destroying 2 lamps at one :)

Scooby

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2006, 12:01:57 AM »
Nice!
------------------------------------------------
ALL YOUR DIABOLO ARE BELONG TO US!!!
------------------------------------------------

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2006, 10:55:53 AM »
Quote from: Crackers
But someday, if I'm rich (hopefully) I'll go to the museum of porcelin and practise a triple genocide excalibur
Make sure you take a bull in with you so you have a scapegoat.

Chiok
p.s, anyone hear about the guy that tripped over his shoelaces, tumbled down some museum stairs and destroyed three Ming vases totalling £150k?  Oh dear...
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

jimmytheface

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2006, 02:21:14 PM »
we have a fire place in the liveing room iv chucked the diablo into it and it melted lol i was nooooooooo :shock:

(i keep it in my room to remind me not to do it again iv done it 3 times and i never learn)
im gonna learn 2 jazz.... i bet mr T is going to say something about this.

Stevey

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2006, 08:17:44 PM »
Was in my living room and went for a simple whipcatch, unfortunatly i caught it on fakie and it went whizzzing behind me at high speeds into a glass cabinate thing luckly it didnt smash but it was close :wink:

jammy

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2006, 04:17:20 PM »
well, we have't broke anything yet,but we may end up knocking down a 400year old pub :shock:  if we keep on playing there! lol :roll:
Ìf¤¡ñºÐøû߆°G°¡†¤Õù†°

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal