Author Topic: VotW: December 19-25, Priam  (Read 19065 times)

Matt_

• Donator
Video of the week: December 19-25, Priam
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2005, 10:27:17 PM »
damn priam, you're the man. every time i see a new clip, it makes me proud to have this henry's diabolo with the "Priam" autograph  8)

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005, 01:35:03 PM »
yes my trick is not reealy the same in my vidéo but!! i like the twice ^^ !! after all i don't think that a public will see the diference in live :D

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 08:30:15 PM »
sweet tricks man, and you have the 2-3 really clean. that outfit is so badass. you were missed at wjf.

Tahia, do you do it with an extra ott? I tried it like this after hearing about it from norbi, before seeing it, and it wouldn't work, then tried it priams way and was able to get it. maybe because of your style it's different.

Priam, where do you perform these days? (like, what kinds of venues and how often, and with which act (I only know of two)). I'm planning on doing performing professionally in europe after college, and I was wondering what is like for you.
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

jake

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2005, 07:51:53 AM »
that trick left me speechless...so awesome and he does it so perfect...

giesthory

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2005, 09:37:22 PM »
amazing,good work Praim ! :shock:
www.giesthory.be => English version online !

martijn

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2005, 01:23:57 PM »
Pleas don't bump threads like this Gies.

looby

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2005, 05:31:04 PM »
how was that bump? it was only introduced a week ago :?  and it was a perfectly valid post. chill winston...
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Arjan

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2005, 11:52:49 PM »
backing Tijn up here,

The comments were very minimal, and I`m guessing Gies saw that video the same day it got released, maybe one later.

Not saying all comments here are of any value

Yannos

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2005, 02:41:55 AM »
Thanks mister Priam for this incredible and beautiful trick, I think I recognized the place (Baptiste double sun in Diabology).
The video is well done, with a short story.
And I really like the music.

Yannos

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2005, 03:25:56 AM »
After checking the music is from Big Soul, the song is Le Brio.

Priam

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2005, 03:31:07 AM »
(back home from hollydays)
Thanks everybody for your comments.
Actually I feel the 3d sun easier to exit that way.
I'm now working on many variations of the Feed The Sun family trick ... (so long to work on 3d tricks... )

Quote from: Sharpes
Priam, where do you perform these days? (like, what kinds of venues and how often, and with which act (I only know of two)). I'm planning on doing performing professionally in europe after college, and I was wondering what is like for you.

Since october I perform mainly around Bordeaux with Jonglargonne, and for few weeks in the cabaret "Le Grain d'Folie" in Bordeaux with 3 acts (2 diabolos acts and a bouncing ball act).
I'm gonna be with Trash, Eric & Antonin in Ieper Convention (Belgium, 25/02/2006), and I will move abroad many times in 2006, particulary in Berlin at the end of May for a 5-days workshop ( http://jonglierkatakomben.de/en/ ), juste before the Berlin juggling convention where I'll perform ).

Winter is time to renew acts, so I have new dresses for both of my diabolos act (new acts videos here : http://priampierret.free.fr/show/ , but only with the luminous dress).
I am also creating 2 new duo acts :
- Compagnie Gavéo : a street show with Fred (Codfish) (clubs, balls, cigar boxes and diabolos until 6)
- unnamed long show for theater, at the really beginning of creation.
Another shows website will come before spring.

Hope to reach my paradise soon.

Priam

giesthory

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2005, 09:58:57 AM »
Quote from: Arjan
backing Tijn up here,

The comments were very minimal, and I`m guessing Gies saw that video the same day it got released, maybe one later.

Not saying all comments here are of any value

sorry,but 2 days ago,rinus told me that this trick was here ,I hadn't  seen it yet
www.giesthory.be => English version online !

nezzybaby

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2005, 03:23:05 PM »
Quote from: Martijn
Pleas don't bump threads like this Gies.

This is the ONLY uneccesary post in this thread!!

Priam i absolutely love your style, how long have you been keeping those videos secret from us?? everything on this site is amazing http://priampierret.free.fr/show/

i especially loved the glow in the dark show, that costume is amazing, i love the way the face gets more intense as the show progresses, and how he seems to fly when you stand up.

Quote from: Priam
Hope to reach my paradise soon.

never say this, the diabolo world progresses so quickly, we cant have one of the main innovators reaching a level where he no longer wants to learn.

keep up the great work, and i hope to see one of your shows in person one day

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal