Author Topic: One diabolo  (Read 3657 times)

One diabolo
« on: December 08, 2015, 11:39:44 AM »
Hello,
As I soon graduate from circus school, that was the occasion for me to shoot a new video.
The material in the video is what I have been working on the past months.

https://youtu.be/vZYkTFVpWyg

For those who expect numbers I am planning to shoot a more technical video in the following months. I would be glad to have your impressions!

Guillaume

Wis

Re: One diabolo
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 12:43:54 PM »
I enjoyed this one a tremendous lot. So many nice figures, and so good movement... Since I'm a fan of highlights I will go for that small flat toss of the stick at 1:11, and from 3:10 till the end.
A fair frontpage I would say ;)
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

tyson_11

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 02:24:38 PM »
So beast. Glad to see you're back. Looking forward to seeing more!

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 05:02:18 PM »
For those who expect numbers I am planning to shoot a more technical video in the following months.

Best Christmas present I could imagine  :-D

EDIT: That is not to say that I didn't like this video, I loved the trick at 3:25, I just really want to see how much has changed since '8 siteswaps with 4 diabolos', if that was back in 2010 then God only knows what stuff you can do now  :o

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 05:31:28 PM »
I can't help but feel that there's a lot of inspiration owed to Moschen in these little routines. The isolations you've chosen to show are particularly excellent, but I love the no-look moves as well. Wis commented on the movement, and I think it's the minimalism in the movement which makes it special.

Good stuff, looking forward to what you show next.

Icebox

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 05:51:10 PM »
I've missed you very dearly Guillaume

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 06:16:58 PM »
F-ck numbers this is better!!

...but whatever you make after this I'll be looking forward to the next video very much as well. Congratulations on the coming graduation. ;)

Timo

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 09:05:28 PM »
GUILLAUME! Awesome to see a new video from you!  :-D
And this just was.. one of the best diabolo videos I have ever seen. And something I have never seen before. So clean. One of my favorites is from 1:21 on.
(PS: Even if this was just totally amazing, it would be also totally amazing to see something with numbers in your next video! ;) )

maxmaestro

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 07:19:33 PM »
i haven't commented on anything on this forum since about 2012. but this is utterly gorgeous. i absolutely love it and am inspired by some of the tricks. astounding!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal