Author Topic: VotW compilation 2015!  (Read 3193 times)

luabduch

VotW compilation 2015!
« on: March 08, 2016, 03:39:41 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXHcxcvAj9s

as usual: all the compilations of 2015! :D

anubody editing the collab this year? I'd like to do it again if you all agree!

(how to embed videos now?) EDIT: forget it, now I see it's auto, it didn't show up like that in the preview...

Duncan

• Administrator
Re: VotW compilation 2015!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 06:38:20 PM »
(Testing mentions mod...)

@luabduch

We haven't put it to a vote yet. If you're interested in taking up the role, then perhaps we should put up a thread requesting volunteers and then get the voting started early.

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 07:09:14 PM »
I think that the problem with doing the voting for the editor this early in the year is that many people will decide to leave the filming to later and eventually they will forget about it after a couple of months. Another solution could be to try to make the collab bi-annual (since 6 months is an arbitrary a measure of time as 365 days :P) however I doubt that there is enough activity here to make 2 great videos a year. Also doing 2 videos a year would probably take away from how special the collab really is, I always view it as an early Christmas present  :-D .

Personally I would love to have you as an editor, your 2012 video has amassed 750,000 views (actually 741,626 as of me typing this, not that I am counting...) and it is my favourite collaboration to date  ;) although that is just personal preference ^^

luabduch

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 11:57:22 AM »
wow. now the mentions are nice @Duncan ! :D

any other new features around?

thanks a lot @Ronnie
I don't think 2 collabs a day is a good idea, I prefer watching the whole stuff at once too,
closer to the end of the year is nice as well, maybe we try to organise it for oct/nov this time?

I can open a thread in some more months.

super excited with video projects this year, I'm producing tons of diabolo tutorials (still on the bsics, but anyway...)

cheers!

Wis

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 06:23:46 PM »
Lovely video, my favorite tricks are 3d starts, wow. Thanks, Lucas.

Concerning diabolo.ca collab. If we make a candidatures period, and then a voting. We can then have the recording period for spring/early summer. And have an early collab. I also think a single collab is better, if we end up doing two videos of 12 minutes... too much, even for me :)
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal