Author Topic: shops and shipping  (Read 1800 times)

Kraggyginger

shops and shipping
« on: May 23, 2008, 01:59:13 PM »
Does anyone know any American diabolo shops or any that ship to America cheaper than they do to the UK ??? ??? ???

Diabolo moves is top of my list i already have a sundia fly bearing a harlequin med and a arlekino and i would like a tiabolo ,sundia sun or any other large and wacky diabolos
:o :oThe gingers are coming what shall we do :o :o

Aaron Z

Re: shops and shipping
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 03:27:54 PM »
Really, man, please do some research on the forums before making a new thread- it makes it easier for people to find the most helpful thread first among the clutter.

Anyways, www.jugglingstore.com is the store for you, probably the best in the US, but their shipping prices suck on balls when it comes to international shipments.

Keep in mind that I have not yet seen one store that stocks every diabolo item, so you may be pressed to get what you need from one store alone.

These three stores combined have all items, combined (I think...):
www.juggleart.com.au
www.firetoys.co.uk
www.diabolomoves.com

Diabolomoves is probably the only store outside of Sundia itself to stock the sundia Sun series, I've not found it elsewhere yet.

Hope this helps, please remember to use the search function thoroughly before posting a new thread, or you'll just be bombarded with people telling you to use the search function anyways.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal