Author Topic: Diabolo movie for the heck of it  (Read 7677 times)

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Diabolo movie for the heck of it
« on: December 30, 2005, 01:24:53 PM »
I have been learning lots of new tricks lately and I wanted to make a movie of it.  The music is good (at least i think so) so listen to it once.  Also any advice on my 3diabolo shuffle is greatly welcomed.  

http://www.jugglethis.net/filemgmt/singlefile.php?lid=413

feedback would be great

Josh

fadge

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 01:55:11 PM »
thats a pretty cool video. well done.

i cant do 3 but from what i've seen i think u need to move your left hand alot more. hope that helps slightly.

cool music aswell.

fadge

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 02:08:32 PM »
That was great! You're really good for your age. And your antisuicides are much nicer than mine.

Why are your s-fans so fast?
Good question. I have seen people doing this before and have wondered why i never when through this stage while i was learning my s-fans. To me it looks like your hands arent moving at exact opposites so its more of a continuous sun (which is practically what a fan is) than a fan. I learnt my normal anticlockwise fan before s-fans. I think this helped because i already knew the hand movement which is practically the same in both eexcept with the s-fan the tension is on the other hand so it feels weird.

Your three low start looks great. Just keep practicing. As said already use your left hand more. But having said that you did a very good job of an entirely right handed shuffle there which looked ok so its up to you what to do.

Hope this helps.
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

arnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 02:54:52 PM »
Well done i really enjoyed that vid.  As for the s fan you really need to slow your hands down as much as you can, that is the only reason its going to fast.  For the three diabolos I can only reiterate that you need to concentrate on your left hand. When I was starting three I learned it asynch at first but after a while I slipped into synch and am now a combination of the two but the left hand is most important.  The movement is subtle, don't worry it will come soon (-ish) ;)

other than that your 1 and 2 skills are fantastic.

nice one

steve a

Spooned

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 06:33:10 PM »
That vid was cool, although i cant agree with the music. Your 1d is so good, loved the integral suicide  8)
Diabolo or Diablo

Mithew

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 06:56:52 PM »
nice video!!!
There are 11 types of people in the world.  Those who can count in binary and those who can't.

Andy S

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 08:59:17 PM »
I enjoyed it too -- especially the neck combo!  Thanks for sharing it.

-Andy

William

• VotW Contributor
Great!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 12:06:29 AM »
Great Video!!! I'll second Andy S! The neck combo was great and it something on my list to learn! thanks!
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 12:47:08 AM »
thanks for the comments.  I created most of the combo but I have to give some credit to Jacob Sharpe as I kinda copied the ending from him  :lol: and that infinite suicide was so shaky cause the stick kept hitting the ceiling and floor, my mom isn't to happy about me doing it inside but it's way to cold to do it outside :D

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 05:02:07 AM »
Nice video... maybe get some new music. You are pretty good.... *grr you pulled off one of my antisuicide to fan to suicide combos that I like to do so a lot > : o*

Lol, anyways, nice job, you seem to be good, and pretty good for your age too.  :shock:
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

DIABOLO ALMOST

Hey im new here and got some questions
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2006, 10:16:35 PM »
hey i liked your video im new here and i have some questions

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 12:09:45 AM »
Well, the questions would be...?

That's a good video, managed to change the camera enough that the inside of your house didn't become boring.  But you're skills have really picked up since I watched "Shopping at BJs".  Really progressing quite fast, I'm impressed.  Keep it up!

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

busk

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 07:04:27 PM »
yeah! you improved really fast since your first video..great integral suicide, and great 2 diabolo combos...

i didn't like so much the one diabolo part...but it's quite normal, a great one diabolo style needs time! :wink: quite thoughts about the editing..: i think there's too much titles! and it could become boring...

i think 3 diabolos are coming soon!

and the last one it's a great question: ''why OUR sfan are soo fast??'' ''and why so dangerouses??'' :)  ghghghghhg

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal