Author Topic: 2 Diabolo reverse shuffle  (Read 6400 times)

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
2 Diabolo reverse shuffle
« on: February 12, 2006, 11:01:22 AM »
I was wondering if anyone had any tutorials or advice for it. makky's reverse shuffle looks like a sort of mini-columns reverse shuffle, So is that how you do it? or is it just a case of moving your hands in the opposite direction and timing that you would normaly do for a normal shuffle. It's confusing as some peoples look like a mini-columns beat (Makky) whilst some peoples look like a normal shuffle (Arjan)

hope you can help,
Behind your back is your front.

Norbert

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 11:48:53 AM »
It's quit funny, because I master the anti-shuffle for a few days now. I actually learned it by accident. I was doing some mini-collums and ping pong, and instead of boucing the diabolo back to the right, I threw up the left diabolo and I was doing a anti-shuffle!  :o After a little practice my anti-shuffle got better and better.

My advice is just practice ping pong and mini-collums and try to experiment with them, and try to do the opposite movements as you do in the normal shuffle. It feels a bit strange, I must say, because the diabolo's spin in the 'wrong' direction.

hope this helps...

Martijn

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 01:52:20 PM »
There is no trick to it, just try to bounce one back by pingpong/LBW, and shuffle the other way around. Really, it's one of those things that really don't need explanation I think... :roll:

Arjan

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 01:54:21 PM »
You indeed need just a lot of practice on mini columns and ping-pong. Then when you have control of that, try to make from ping-pong a sort of extended ping-pong where you make an extra reverse throw. Well, when you have that, just practice reverse shuffle a lot, and it will eventually look a bit like synch normal shuffle.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 04:50:44 PM »
Thanks for the advice I will practice it when the great British weather starts to improve.

Llama_Bill

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 05:18:34 PM »
Quote from: guppygould
Thanks for the advice I will practice it when the great British weather starts to improve.

Isn't that an onxymoron?I don't think you'll be learning this trick any time soon or just diabolo in the bad/British weather.  How long can't you come to Port Pirates for?

Bill.
Bill.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 05:22:33 PM »
I suppose it is an oxymoron and I won't be able to go at all until Mr Lee get's sacked :(

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 09:49:38 PM »
It's very async.

Martijn

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 09:59:21 PM »
Yeap, Norbi's right. If I try a synch reverse shuffle, I fail, because it's much harder.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal