Author Topic: Mini-genocide wrap  (Read 565 times)

gt.reaction

Mini-genocide wrap
« on: December 11, 2020, 03:09:04 AM »
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone would kindly help me with mini-genocides. I can do them just fine, but I have no idea how to control what wrap I end with after catching the diabolo. Sometimes I get a left backwrap, sometimes right, and I don't know what exactly to do to get the one that I want.

Re: Mini-genocide wrap
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 03:11:36 PM »
I have dsame situation, sometimes inside wrap sometimes outside. Someone told that is all about dame practices lot  and try to push the string to the side  you want the wrap. Sometimes works but not many times.

Clo

Re: Mini-genocide wrap
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 03:00:24 PM »
For the inside wrap: it helps if your hand (the one on the string) is closer to the flying stick, so you have a smaller string going between your arm and your body. Also push the string to make space for the sticks.

For the outside wrap: you want your hand to be closer to the stick you're holding and pull the string towards you when you rewrap.

Don't hesitate to exagerate the pull or push of the string at first. It will make your diabolo tilt a bit. Later when your wrap is consistent, try to pull/push as little as you can get away with.

Hope this helps  :)
Share the diabolove!
https://diabolodb.com/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal