Author Topic: Firetoys?  (Read 3205 times)

Qwertyu

Firetoys?
« on: April 05, 2006, 06:58:46 AM »
hi
I dont know if im right but i  need an answer!

When you have done everything in the ordering, writing in the card code etc etc. Do you get an email that confirms it ?

eggy900

Firetoys?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 07:12:33 AM »
you get an email from worldpay and an email from firetoys (if i remember correctly) then when they despatch you get another email.

barnesy

• Administrator
Firetoys?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 09:09:40 AM »
I placed an order recently and just got the one email through from worldpay, nothing from Firetoys.  The service was very good though, so no worries.

eggy900

Firetoys?
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 02:22:47 PM »
i havent orderedfor a few months so maybe they've changed it

but as ever it's amazing service

Jakob

Firetoys?
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 04:52:32 PM »
I ordered some stuff from them sunday (shipping monday) which was supposed to arrive tomorow. However, It was here today! Unfourtainly I was not home so I'll pick it up tomorow anyway ...
//Jakob

mabster

Firetoys?
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 10:19:47 PM »
It used to be the case that you got a confirmation e-mail and then one from firetoy themselves. However now I only recieve the order confirmation. At first I worried that they may not have an item instock but thankfully they have a superb site with live stock information. :)

I have ordered a good few things from them in the past as has my gf and best friend and not once have we had any problems. There customer care is the best I have come across. (dealing with equiries promptly and rectifying missing/faulty products.

I cant recommend them enough!

Mabs

QUOTH

Firetoys?
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 05:25:30 PM »
Thats where me and my fellow jugglers have gotten all of our toys from. even have a huge pile of business cards i requested so can hand them out when people say "Wow, where can i get me one of those!" as we have no real shops around here.

Yeah, the service is fantastic, but the help they provide if something goes wrong is even better. And they keep an eye out here...... :shock:
If you see me please feel free to come over and give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

I use red and black circus's, wear to much black and will be at the BJC.

eggy900

Firetoys?
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 12:30:39 AM »
they sure do read this forum, they even linked to it regarding faulty MB handsticks :
http://www.firetoys.co.uk/juggling/mr_babache_xtreme_diabolo_handsticks.html#aBF_2fDHS_2fBX

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal