Author Topic: Diaboloist on Taiwanese TV  (Read 12477 times)

martijn

Diaboloist on Taiwanese TV
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 07:20:48 PM »
Yay, I was right (the 2nd time)! Though, it was a bit confusing to see the guy in the first video in this thread doing the same fast infinite suicide genocides... But yeah, the 2nd one is a lot more like William. Thanks for clearing that up Void.

fredo

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 08:17:19 PM »
How weird is that? didn't know that unwrapped inf suicidesare mainly done clockwise!!! will try that tomorrow (and have two stick pairs less :P )

Scooby

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 12:55:46 AM »

I wish I had a flock of screaming Taiwanese school girls with me when I diabolo.

dont we all? :lol:
------------------------------------------------
ALL YOUR DIABOLO ARE BELONG TO US!!!
------------------------------------------------

jacky

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 07:22:50 AM »
ya, that's william and he even talk about ryo yabe also,he said that ryo yabe is much more stronger then him and he say he will get the champion because ryo drop the diabolo.wlliam say now his learning 4d

William

• VotW Contributor
Wowzers
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »
Man thats so sick!!!! those unwrap infinte suicide genocide are amazing!! those screaming Japanese girls are going off!!! :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
           ~  Hey this is my 50th Post YAY! :D ~
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

thewu

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 06:55:36 AM »
Quote from: Scooby

I wish I had a flock of screaming Taiwanese school girls with me when I diabolo.

dont we all? :lol:

i already do.  8)  :P

not really.

_Rezi

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 08:40:50 PM »
I like this infinity.. I call it infinite trapeze.. I do it maybe for year and some times ago I realized that this is a way to do infinity suicide in excalibour.. I have done mayhap 5 rotations in excalibour. The point is that its necessary to keep the diabolo moving(for any type of excalibour). And in this way the diabolo is moving rapidli fast.. Just start with the trick as in the video and then start with slanting.. And it works  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal