Author Topic: my first diabolo movie {3 and 4 diabolos}  (Read 23523 times)

dekel a

• VotW Contributor

kowariknando

my first diabolo movie {3 and 4 diabolos}
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 02:04:04 PM »
:shock:   your age┬┐? 8)

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
13 years old from israel
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 02:06:04 PM »
13 years old

sander p

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 02:13:01 PM »
ow my god that was amazing how long have you practised for that nice shuffle and the double sun is really solid i think.

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 02:41:27 PM »
i am working on diabolo 3.5 years or little more
on juggling i'm working 4 years

pranay

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 02:53:40 PM »
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  
 you are sooo amazing good!!!

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 02:54:33 PM »
Wow, nice stuff! and at a young age. Well, not really, Im two years older than you  :P . Good job on the first vid!
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

frank0072

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 02:56:35 PM »
Again I regret the fact that I didn't start juggling when I was 3...

You are really amazingly talented dekel a. On of the better 4 high's I've seen so far in a video. (that's probably because there aren't so many..)
some people think they are better because they can do something better

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Arjan

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 03:10:38 PM »
Don`t you know there is a hell lot more fun stuff you can do with 1 and 2 diabolo`s?

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 03:19:55 PM »
yes i know but i think that 3 diabolos is better then 1&2 diabolos.
expt, im working on 3 and 4 diabolos in the last month more than 1 and2.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 04:06:55 PM »
Holy carga! that was amazing. Seems that you like ryo yabe, but yet do async. Odd. that four start is real pretty. again, how old are you?
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Jesse

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 04:11:04 PM »
:shock:

busk

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 05:10:34 PM »
i think i'm going to retire...

where are you from?

vara

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 05:20:25 PM »
you are terrible...
how can you do this??
sob...........juggling sadness......
What have we found?
The same old fears,
Wish you were here...

Arjan

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 05:36:44 PM »
Quote from: busk

where are you from?

Hold on!! Bousk, you 2 guy`s are both very different players. Saying you want to retire makes no sense. He is just doing some numbers. The video didn`t shock me with origional tricks, but just with hard.

Everyone has it`s own style, enjoy that.

Really, the video is okay, nice to see you like the "real" juggling side of diabolo.

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 07:47:36 PM »
for everybody how want to know
im 13 years old from israel.
im going to the ejc that year.

busk

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 08:23:30 PM »
Quote from: Arjan

where are you from?

Hold on!! Bousk, you 2 guy`s are both very different players. Saying you want to retire makes no sense. He is just doing some numbers. The video didn`t shock me with origional tricks, but just with hard.

Everyone has it`s own style, enjoy that.

Really, the video is okay, nice to see you like the "real" juggling side of diabolo.

ghghgh arjan i was just joking! i would never retire watching a better diabolist! this video made me keep my three diabolos after a ''long'' time (one week :roll: ) and  i think you shouldn't write ''he's JUST doing numers''  for two reason:

1- 4 diabolo holded for a long it's a biiig thing (and the cfan of course 8) )

2- it's normal for little jugglers to think to numbers, have you ever seen a child doing 3ball freestyle?  the passage from techic and numbers to interpretation and freestyle will come growing up...

aaahw...i'm talking like an old man..when i'm 17y.. :?

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 08:40:21 PM »
aaahw...i'm talking like an old man..when i'm 17y.. :?

LOL, yeah but you do have a point!

orka

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 09:01:16 PM »
Great video Dekel!! What a nice run with 4 diabolos! amazing!!
Some nice shots and ideas... I liked the ending there.. pretty funny... Keep it up..! see you tomorrow?

And Busk, stop complaining! I watched your "nature" video for tons of times... it's one of my favourites...!

Ori

Nathan

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 09:03:32 PM »
Stunning, just stunning. When you do 3 high, your feet don't move an inch! you have phenomenal technique.

I don't understand something: busk did cutting edge tricks with 2d and we called it "freestyle", but dekel did cutting edge tricks with 3d, and we called it "numbers". I understand "cutting edge" with 2 and "cutting edge" with 3 are very different things, but I don't think dekel's 3 low with tricks is "numbers".

Whatever, I don't think its worth discussing (at least not here). It was an awesome vid, man. Totally mind-blowing.

Arjan

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 09:30:26 PM »
1- 4 diabolo holded for a long it's a biiig thing (and the cfan of course 8) )

2- it's normal for little jugglers to think to numbers, have you ever seen a child doing 3ball freestyle?  the passage from techic and numbers to interpretation and freestyle will come growing up...

Yeah it`s a good point, now just hope the young generation will never forget 1 diabolo tricks ;)

Quote from: Nathan
I don't understand something: busk did cutting edge tricks with 2d and we called it "freestyle", but dekel did cutting edge tricks with 3d, and we called it "numbers". I understand "cutting edge" with 2 and "cutting edge" with 3 are very different things, but I don't think dekel's 3 low with tricks is "numbers"

I wouldn`t say cutting edge since basicly all that stuff was seen before, but the term hard is very in place

martijn

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 09:43:28 PM »
Just when you think you've seen it all...

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 10:27:40 PM »
just when you think you've seen it all...you get to see somebody else doing exactly the same as whats been in other videos and in other shows, but ill lay off the insults aslong as he shows us a nice 1 or 2 diabolo video. i just hope he isn't all bout the numbers and i did spot a an anti-suicide attempt (he may have some good moves up his sleeve)

frank0072

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 10:32:15 PM »
I hope it is because of the fact english isn't my native language, but are there really people who don't like what this boy is doing just because he doesn't show 1 & 2D?
Really, give him more credit. When I was 13 I was practically crapping my pants and being fed by my mom.

Big respect for the little man from Israel. Shalom.  8)
some people think they are better because they can do something better

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Arjan

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 10:36:05 PM »
No it`s not this boy in particular, but just the whole new generation.
But it is logical they go from 1 to 2 to 3 in a year. Can`t blame them.
As long as they are on the right track, and doing stuff like this  :shock:  it can`t be wrong.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 10:36:24 PM »
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  I wish I was a year younger and could do 3&4D. Congrats. (Yes, I do think all of those smileys were necessary)
Behind your back is your front.

orka

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 10:55:49 PM »
Well... I don't think it's wrong to do 3 and 4 diabolos that way.. because it's very hard, especially when you're 13 years old..!
Besides, Dekel has lots of tricks with 1&2, only that in this particular video he wanted to show his 3&4 skills.

It is a great new generation, and it's not that all they can do is solid 3 diabolos, a bit 4, flashing 6,7,8,9,10 balls etc.. they just didn't tried yet more tricks with lower numbers (and they can learn them pretty quick)..
That happens because the recognation of juggling everywhere in the world is growing, what causes a higher chance to find the best talents.

As for what Busk said, it's true, it takes some time to have a certian style and go deep with more special and original tricks (probably with lower numbers)...But, only if you want to....

Ori

Valium

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 11:36:22 PM »
ts seems like every brat can do 3 diabs nowadays  :roll:
hard stuff, I expect some 5 diabs from you in the next years, so dont slack off! ;)

William

• VotW Contributor
13 Dude with 3+4 diabolo
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2006, 12:34:42 AM »
Woah! This guy has some mad skills! Yeah I'm 13 to :D
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

DAMIEN

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 12:40:38 AM »
wow!  :shock: dude your good congrats good diaboloing im 13 aswell :D
GO HARD OR GO HOME DIABOLO FOREVER!
I LOVE 2 DIABOLO'S!

MikeW

• Donator
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2006, 01:53:51 AM »
.... (goes back to working on 3d)

seriously tho, mad kudos to you. that was very impressive. heck, im 18 and im just starting to get a solid s-fan now, then again i didnt even know what a diabolo was when i was 13. but wow, that was truly awesome, no matter what else is said, anyone who can do 4d at all, is a f'n great diabolist in my book.
I do what no one else does today so that i can live like no one else can tomorrow.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2006, 03:44:08 AM »
where does this israeli talent come from? first ofek, now this!! how often do you guys practice? Its crazy!
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

ztt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2006, 12:19:08 PM »
that is absolutly amazing :shock:  :shock:
zack turner

arnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2006, 12:39:08 PM »
And out of nowhere appears another amazing diabolist! That vid was brilliant, absolutely amazing.

Steve

busk

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2006, 01:30:56 PM »
a my friend went to the ijc this year, he know you ori! it's called Shay, a dreadfull contact juggler..

he remained impressed for the general low age of every juggler... the 3 diabolo are solid for almost everyone, the 7 balls too... :shock:

maybe those children don't have still much to study for school :P

anyway i'm not againsto those new generation jugglers...cause the actration for numberz it's a quite normal process of the ''growing up''

Loriot

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2006, 03:20:50 PM »
A totally amzing video. The three diabolos are so solid. Hope to see more of your stuff. Keep playing  :wink: .

Mr_Mistoffelees

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2006, 11:28:02 PM »
that is so not fair  :lol:

Well.  If i was 13 i'd be very pleased to be that good.  *mutters*

Ooh.  I've just turned 16 today.  Now i'm three years older than you, so i have even less excuse to have so much less skill  :P

Seriously, well done  :D

Ali

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2006, 02:24:05 AM »
very impressive, I really like the 4 diabolo start, so smooth...  wish I had your 3 pattern, heck I'll settle for any 3 diabolo pattern as long as I can hold it.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2006, 04:18:41 AM »
i've been reading all the responses to this thread since it was posted, and i cannot believe what i'm reading.

so many people are saying "oh man, i wish i was so good" or something in that vein. instead of being jealous and wishing, you should be taking that time to be outside right now practicing!

i highly doubt that the dude in this video sits around on his ass all day playing videogames and munching cheetos, and somehow magically can run 4 diabolos. it's a safe bet to say that he practices a lot.

alright, i'm off my soap box

Arjan

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2006, 07:12:54 AM »
Quote from: Matt_
i've been reading all the responses to this thread since it was posted, and i cannot believe what i'm reading.

so many people are saying "oh man, i wish i was so good" or something in that vein. instead of being jealous and wishing, you should be taking that time to be outside right now practicing!

i highly doubt that the dude in this video sits around on his ass all day playing videogames and munching cheetos, and somehow magically can run 4 diabolos. it's a safe bet to say that he practices a lot.

Right on!!

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2006, 08:14:33 AM »

I doubt that many people here sit on their ass, mumching Cheetos and playing video games. It's a good point to make though.
Behind your back is your front.

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2006, 09:20:44 AM »

come on matt do you really think that i'm doing diabolo all day.
just for exple in the last tow weeks {from the day of shoting the movie} i did for most 3or4 times diabolo and i'm spikin about  3 or 4 times onlly.
so dude befor you are write that is a "safe bat" to say that i'm practiced a lot , think about the time you are practice and find out if i'm practicing that much.

sorry for my english dekel

The Vitamin Guy

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2006, 10:08:55 AM »
He said that you practiced a lot, not all day.
The Vitamin Guy

Flo

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2006, 04:06:46 PM »
Calm down everyone! :D
I think the best about Diabolo (and juggling in general) is that there is no reason for being jealous! Everyone in the world can go out, start to practice and get some mindblowing skills (since he keeps on practicing)!
No injustice exists since everyone has started at the same skill-level!

So go out and practice everyone (and that's, what i will do now!) ;)

Flo

dekel a: nice skills, but i want to see you doing some 1d and 2d stuff ;)
German Diabolo Forum: http://www.diabolotreff.de/

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2006, 08:26:06 PM »
Quote from: guppygould
I doubt that many people here sit on their ass, mumching Cheetos and playing video games. It's a good point to make though.

lately, since my semester is over, i've been sitting around and watching movies and eating apples a lot...does that count?

fredo

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2006, 10:59:48 PM »
I'm not jealous at all (ok, maybe a bit :P), since I hardly practise 3d... (never tried 4 at all, btw). I don't like doing high very much and three low would be nice, but not as important as getting my fan solid e. g.(will pick up for my self this week and practise really)...

But nice skills denkel! Keep it on! :D

thank god he can't do unwrapped infinite suicides - the single thing that makes me jealous

martijn

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2006, 11:21:55 PM »
Well yeah, definitely learn the Fan before 3 diabolos! :?

Quote from: fredo
thank god he can't do unwrapped infinite suicides - the single thing that makes me jealous

Hahaha :P every time you talk about unwrapped infinite suicides I laugh my ass off :P

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2006, 11:26:25 AM »
:)  realy nice skill :) just 3 and 4 diabolo!! but realy nice because you're young and have a solid 3 low and high patern!!and of course 4 high

and for 1 and 2 diabolos do what you want!!! diabolo is free for all!!

anyone should do what he prefers to do!! to make 3high or 4 high you don't need to know how to make an infinite suicide!!

i don't understand why some of you want to see his 1 and 2 diabolos...  :shock: !! is it to compare to him and  to be assure that :" oh yes i'm better than him in another way!!"??

better or not.... you don't care of it if you don't do 3 low high or 4 high !!

just for saying that diabolo is not for me : 1 then 2 then 3 diabolos etc....  diabolo is not balls and that's why i love it :)

martijn

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2006, 12:18:39 PM »
Yeah, you've got a point there Tahia, but I do think, when it comes to numbers, diabolo is a lot like balls.

And the reason why I want to see his 1d and 2d skills, is because I think diabolo is not a numbers-object! Tricks with 1 and 2 diabolos are way cooler and more beautifull to see. :)

looby

• Donator
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2006, 12:20:45 PM »
Quote from: Tahia
:)  realy nice skill :) just 3 and 4 diabolo!! but realy nice because you're young and have a solid 3 low and high patern!!and of course 4 high

and for 1 and 2 diabolos do what you want!!! diabolo is free for all!!

anyone should do what he prefers to do!! to make 3high or 4 high you don't need to know how to make an infinite suicide!!

i don't understand why some of you want to see his 1 and 2 diabolos...  :shock: !! is it to compare to him and  to be assure that :" oh yes i'm better than him in another way!!"??

better or not.... you don't care of it if you don't do 3 low high or 4 high !!

just for saying that diabolo is not for me : 1 then 2 then 3 diabolos etc....  diabolo is not balls and that's why i love it :)

Amen brother! I was going to say something along those lines but you've done a better job than i would have
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

dekel a

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2006, 12:22:59 PM »
tnx everyone for the good words and don't wori i will do a 1&2 diabolo video to......

fredo

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2006, 01:21:28 PM »
looking forward to it

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2006, 05:29:21 PM »
That is quite impressive, the first time I watched it, I wasn't really paying attention and only saw the bit at the end with you on your knees and wondered how you ran 3 low without hitting the floor; then you stood up...

Great skill there, I don't have any qualms about numbers, still impressive in a way all to itself.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2006, 06:03:24 PM »
Martijn, I don't know if way cooler and more beautiful is true for 1 and 2 compared to three. If you watch yabe and tahia work with three, I think it is just as cool and beautiful if not much more so than anything I've seen with 1 and 2.
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

martijn

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2006, 08:22:41 PM »
Go and check out Buskonature... I like that 100 times more than a 522sun. Just my opinion...

fredo

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2006, 08:42:22 PM »
it's just a matter of personal preference, as martijn said...

Arjan

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2006, 08:50:07 PM »
Okay this whole thing woke me up:

In this discussion 2 types of video get mixed up and judged by different standards.
We have a technical video (just hard tricks, I.E. the origional video of this thread) and the more artistical montages.

It`s very important to keep these types seperate in discussion.

I always prefer a video where technical and artistical meet, and go together with nice music and editing. A good example would be "Feel Good Inc" by Dai and Bertrand. Or Bousks video for that matter, also a good example.

Quote from: fredo
it's just a matter of personal preference, as martijn said...

Yes indeed! But people can also try to make something wich fit`s all. Therefor you need a big range of skills today. Especially this guy, should have waited and made some time to make a killer video wich has it all.

busk

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2006, 08:50:50 PM »
Quote from: martijn
Go and check out Buskonature... I like that 100 times more than a 522sun. Just my opinion...

i wish so much i can do a 522 sun... :?

anyway I totally agree with tahia...i think it's quite useless this 'polemic'

tomangleberger

• Donator
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2006, 10:52:28 PM »
What are we doing? Turning into rec.juggling?

Look, the guy puts up a video with jaw dropping skills. Let's not tar and feather him.

negative energy does not keep diabolos in the air, except maybe for Tony.

martijn

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2006, 11:03:23 PM »
Quote from: tomangleberger
Look, the guy puts up a video with jaw dropping skills. Let's not tar and feather him.

Really, who in this topic said anything negative about him? They just gave him some constructive comments, suggestions, requests, what's wrong with that? I'd rather have that instead of 50 replies saying "wow".

apache

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2006, 11:45:14 AM »
holy crap :shock:
*feels small*

dave from the grave

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2006, 10:40:27 PM »
wow

sorry i had to say that!   hehehehe
Beware of the super secret guild of shadow spooners!

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2006, 12:07:49 PM »
martijn you say that you like 1 and 2 diabolo cause it's smooth and cool for you... but sorry it's totaly subjective :D for me 3 high is more cooler in my opinion :) and yes it's totally subjective too ;)

martijn

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2006, 03:41:40 PM »
I know Tahia, I said that was my opinion. Nothing's going to change that! :wink:

Jonnyh

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2006, 07:13:32 PM »
Well, just read the whole thread and sorta captured the atmosphere of this topic. Spot on about the constructive criticism bit Martijn. Shame I can't even watch the video. Have trouble with Google Videos.

Zosivacka

Re: my first diabolo movie {3 and 4 diabolos}
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2007, 09:34:30 PM »
Hey Dekel where are you from?

Niclas

Re: my first diabolo movie {3 and 4 diabolos}
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2007, 02:00:46 PM »
Wow so good for you young years. Ps im 13.
Your like diabolo news reporter Niclas, always bringing out the updates fast. Nice work.
http://wwww.youtube.com/DiaboloNiclas

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal