Author Topic: my first diabolo movie {3 and 4 diabolos}  (Read 23522 times)

Arjan

my first diabolo movie {3 and 4 diabolos}
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 09:30:26 PM »
Quote from: busk
1- 4 diabolo holded for a long it's a biiig thing (and the cfan of course 8) )

2- it's normal for little jugglers to think to numbers, have you ever seen a child doing 3ball freestyle?  the passage from techic and numbers to interpretation and freestyle will come growing up...

Yeah it`s a good point, now just hope the young generation will never forget 1 diabolo tricks ;)

Quote from: Nathan
I don't understand something: busk did cutting edge tricks with 2d and we called it "freestyle", but dekel did cutting edge tricks with 3d, and we called it "numbers". I understand "cutting edge" with 2 and "cutting edge" with 3 are very different things, but I don't think dekel's 3 low with tricks is "numbers"

I wouldn`t say cutting edge since basicly all that stuff was seen before, but the term hard is very in place

martijn

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 09:43:28 PM »
Just when you think you've seen it all...

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 10:27:40 PM »
just when you think you've seen it all...you get to see somebody else doing exactly the same as whats been in other videos and in other shows, but ill lay off the insults aslong as he shows us a nice 1 or 2 diabolo video. i just hope he isn't all bout the numbers and i did spot a an anti-suicide attempt (he may have some good moves up his sleeve)

frank0072

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 10:32:15 PM »
I hope it is because of the fact english isn't my native language, but are there really people who don't like what this boy is doing just because he doesn't show 1 & 2D?
Really, give him more credit. When I was 13 I was practically crapping my pants and being fed by my mom.

Big respect for the little man from Israel. Shalom.  8)
some people think they are better because they can do something better

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Arjan

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 10:36:05 PM »
No it`s not this boy in particular, but just the whole new generation.
But it is logical they go from 1 to 2 to 3 in a year. Can`t blame them.
As long as they are on the right track, and doing stuff like this  :shock:  it can`t be wrong.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 10:36:24 PM »
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  I wish I was a year younger and could do 3&4D. Congrats. (Yes, I do think all of those smileys were necessary)
Behind your back is your front.

orka

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 10:55:49 PM »
Well... I don't think it's wrong to do 3 and 4 diabolos that way.. because it's very hard, especially when you're 13 years old..!
Besides, Dekel has lots of tricks with 1&2, only that in this particular video he wanted to show his 3&4 skills.

It is a great new generation, and it's not that all they can do is solid 3 diabolos, a bit 4, flashing 6,7,8,9,10 balls etc.. they just didn't tried yet more tricks with lower numbers (and they can learn them pretty quick)..
That happens because the recognation of juggling everywhere in the world is growing, what causes a higher chance to find the best talents.

As for what Busk said, it's true, it takes some time to have a certian style and go deep with more special and original tricks (probably with lower numbers)...But, only if you want to....

Ori

Valium

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 11:36:22 PM »
ts seems like every brat can do 3 diabs nowadays  :roll:
hard stuff, I expect some 5 diabs from you in the next years, so dont slack off! ;)

William

• VotW Contributor
13 Dude with 3+4 diabolo
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2006, 12:34:42 AM »
Woah! This guy has some mad skills! Yeah I'm 13 to :D
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

DAMIEN

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 12:40:38 AM »
wow!  :shock: dude your good congrats good diaboloing im 13 aswell :D
GO HARD OR GO HOME DIABOLO FOREVER!
I LOVE 2 DIABOLO'S!

MikeW

• Donator
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2006, 01:53:51 AM »
.... (goes back to working on 3d)

seriously tho, mad kudos to you. that was very impressive. heck, im 18 and im just starting to get a solid s-fan now, then again i didnt even know what a diabolo was when i was 13. but wow, that was truly awesome, no matter what else is said, anyone who can do 4d at all, is a f'n great diabolist in my book.
I do what no one else does today so that i can live like no one else can tomorrow.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2006, 03:44:08 AM »
where does this israeli talent come from? first ofek, now this!! how often do you guys practice? Its crazy!
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

ztt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2006, 12:19:08 PM »
that is absolutly amazing :shock:  :shock:
zack turner

arnie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2006, 12:39:08 PM »
And out of nowhere appears another amazing diabolist! That vid was brilliant, absolutely amazing.

Steve

busk

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2006, 01:30:56 PM »
a my friend went to the ijc this year, he know you ori! it's called Shay, a dreadfull contact juggler..

he remained impressed for the general low age of every juggler... the 3 diabolo are solid for almost everyone, the 7 balls too... :shock:

maybe those children don't have still much to study for school :P

anyway i'm not againsto those new generation jugglers...cause the actration for numberz it's a quite normal process of the ''growing up''

Loriot

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2006, 03:20:50 PM »
A totally amzing video. The three diabolos are so solid. Hope to see more of your stuff. Keep playing  :wink: .

Mr_Mistoffelees

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2006, 11:28:02 PM »
that is so not fair  :lol:

Well.  If i was 13 i'd be very pleased to be that good.  *mutters*

Ooh.  I've just turned 16 today.  Now i'm three years older than you, so i have even less excuse to have so much less skill  :P

Seriously, well done  :D

Ali

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2006, 02:24:05 AM »
very impressive, I really like the 4 diabolo start, so smooth...  wish I had your 3 pattern, heck I'll settle for any 3 diabolo pattern as long as I can hold it.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2006, 04:18:41 AM »
i've been reading all the responses to this thread since it was posted, and i cannot believe what i'm reading.

so many people are saying "oh man, i wish i was so good" or something in that vein. instead of being jealous and wishing, you should be taking that time to be outside right now practicing!

i highly doubt that the dude in this video sits around on his ass all day playing videogames and munching cheetos, and somehow magically can run 4 diabolos. it's a safe bet to say that he practices a lot.

alright, i'm off my soap box

Arjan

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2006, 07:12:54 AM »
Quote from: Matt_
i've been reading all the responses to this thread since it was posted, and i cannot believe what i'm reading.

so many people are saying "oh man, i wish i was so good" or something in that vein. instead of being jealous and wishing, you should be taking that time to be outside right now practicing!

i highly doubt that the dude in this video sits around on his ass all day playing videogames and munching cheetos, and somehow magically can run 4 diabolos. it's a safe bet to say that he practices a lot.

alright, i'm off my soap box

Right on!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal